July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
Weyard said:
Stop saying that Munna having an "apparent" evolution proves that it doesn't evolve into Drowzee. It could be an ALTERNATE evolution for all we know. It doesn't prove anything.

Male Munna's might evolve into Drowzee, Females might evolve into Musharna. Meaning that they might make corrections to all the Pokemon who appear to be male/female. (drozee family-Male, Abra family-Male, Kangaskahn-Female, machop family-Male, Lopunny family-Female, etc.)

Well in my opinion, Munna and Musharna are of a completely different evolution line. Why does EVERY new Pokemon revealed have to be an evolution of a previous Pokemon? T_T
Just accept the fact that they're completely new Pokemon. >.>

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, in that picture of the battle that involves a wild (assuming) wooguru. What pokemon is on your team? It looks like it has two white humps or something? :S

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
Dizzard said:
Hey, in that picture of the battle that involves a wild (assuming) wooguru. What pokemon is on your team? It looks like it has two white humps or something? :S

it might be chiramii or a new pokemon

Waninoko

ワニノコ
Dizzard said:

That's a good question...

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
oiracul said:
it might be chiramii or a new pokemon

It doesn't look anything like Chiramii to me....

wonder why it hasn't been mentioned on the main page....probably not clear enough...

ManhattanTheStarr

Dizzard said:

Goodness, that's just a Chiraamii. xD
And in reply to the Koromori face thing, the heart-like shape is the nose, and the fluffs are covering the eyes. If not, then Koromori is one FUGLY Pokemon. :x

oiracul

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Goodness, that's just a Chiraamii. xD
And in reply to the Koromori face thing, the heart-like shape is the nose, and the fluffs are covering the eyes. If not, then Koromori is one FUGLY Pokemon. :x

If not, then Koromori is one FUGLY Pokemon. :x hahaha LoL

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Dizzard said:

They're the tips of Chiraamii's ears
chiraamii-capture.png

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
I can't see koromori like that.....all I'm seeing is one big black eye and two fluffy bits

I think it would look ugly if the "eye" is actually a nose....as it stands it's alright.

Waninoko

ワニノコ
Dizzard said:

wonder why it hasn't been mentioned on the main page...probably not clear enough...

Well, Chirami does have white-tipped ears. I know it gives it the effect of looking more squarish somehow, but I can totally see now that is is the little chinchilla.

oiracul

Dizzard said:
I can't see koromori like that...all I'm seeing is one big black eye and two fluffy bits

yea thats the way i see it its hard to imagine it like that

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Dizzard said:
It's the tops of Chiram's ears. You can see that they are two-toned, just like Chirami's.

I'm thinking the Eagle pokemon could be a single form one, like Skarmory.

Annihilator27

Aspiring Trainer
Allright thats it, Munna and its evolution evolve into mudkip. The one thins we can all agree on. Now enough with drowzee lol. Its Shellos Lapras thing all over agauin lol. Any used to the bat pokemon with the heart for an eye yet?

Waninoko

ワニノコ
Oh! It looks like the pic next to Koromori is a pic of one of its attacks! The attack is starts with "Heart" but I can't tell what the second word is. It starts with "s" though.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
Dizzard said:

I looked really carefully. Yeah, it's the tips of Chiramii's ears. The text just covers it a little.

ManhattanTheStarr

Dizzard said:
I can't see koromori like that...all I'm seeing is one big black eye and two fluffy bits

I think it would look ugly if the "eye" is actually a nose...as it stands it's alright.

Lol, and I can't see the "nose" as an eye, either. :p
Mostly because I think why it wouldn't have a pupil, and its "eyeball" is shaped like a heart. xD I guess it's just that the fluffs are so conveniently placed on both sides of the heart shape, that I see it as its eyes.
I'm REALLY hoping the fluffs are the eyes. X____X

EDIT: Actually... now I can see the black heart as the pupil... It actually looks OK that way. :3

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Annihilator27 said:
Allright thats it, Munna and its evolution evolve into mudkip. The one thins we can all agree on. Now enough with drowzee lol. Its Shellos Lapras thing all over agauin lol. Any used to the bat pokemon with the heart for an eye yet?
That's NOT an eye, it's the nose

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
ManhattanTheStarr said:
Lol, and I can't see the "nose" as an eye, either. :p
Mostly because I think why it wouldn't have a pupil, and its "eyeball" is shaped like a heart. xD I guess it's just that the fluffs are so conveniently placed on both sides of the heart shape, that I see it as its eyes.
I'm REALLY hoping the fluffs are the eyes. X____X

I think those fluffs are the eyes, because Zubat has no eyes :3

Koromori might just be another blind bat :d