July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Wooguru looks awesome. Gochiruzeru's Sugimori art looks exactly how I thought it would. Musharna is actually really awesome, in my opinion. I didn't see myself ever wanting to train a Munna, but Musharna just looks really cool, so I finally have a reason to train one.

I'm glad the Sugimori art for Minezumi has it in that "scouting" pose. It just looks so funny. xD The Sugimori art for the human characters looks much more lively than his past works - there's a lot of emotion to them. The art for N (Near!? ;D) is probably my favorite piece of Sugimori art for a human character.

Can't wait for the clear scans! :3

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Weyard said:
oh and look at the screenshots on the scan with the munna evo or whatever. look to the left of the player character in all those screenshots. Either theres a pokemon following, or its a HUGE coincedence that someone is standing next to him/her in EVERY screen...
You do remember that even in games before HGSS pokemon randomly standing next to people was nothing new, right? Just because they are next to then really doesn't mean anything for sure.

bluechew said:
Makomo may be Cheren in disguise
Or.. Their mother?

runeon12 said:
Yay! Now people can stop arguing about Munna evolving into Drowzee!
^ This.

Waninoko said:
Is Cheren a guy or a girl?
I'm still wondering this. Looks like a guy though since the uber flat chest.

WhitexFalcon

How do you explain the MOHAWK GRENADE?
Drakeman said:
I think that he/she is a female. Look at the hair. I know the hair doesn't prove anything but i just got that 'feeling' you know?

I always thought Bugsy was a girl, but he's a boy.

poipon

Green Wigglytuff
Drakeman said:
I think that he/she is a female. Look at the hair. I know the hair doesn't prove anything but i just got that 'feeling' you know?

Hair reaaaally doesn't prove anything in anime, man. :) Androgynous men are par for the course in Pokemon, but the other way around nearly never happens unless they're small children. Even the ten-year-olds have boobs.

achernar

class O spectrum
I don't think starter evos will be revealed, same as in Gen III and Gen IV, with the exception of Blaziken of course in the anime

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Drakeman said:

There are so many anime guys I have seen that look like woman

I think it's a guy, why would there be two female childhood friends? Seems a bit off.

achernar

class O spectrum
so far, there must be 4 psychic pokemon revealed: rankarusu, munna, musharna, koromori

quite many

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
Dizzard said:

I think it's a guy, why would there be two female childhood friends? Seems a bit off.

Maybe if you choose the male hero you become a player... hahahaah..

Just kidding, that one Cheren person looks like a guy and has a flat chest. I first thought Saturn from Team Galactic was a girl to fit in with Mars and Jupiter, but no. He's a he.

If anyone wants Cheren as a girl, just go 'Rule 63' (draw him as a girl) because he has to be a guy.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
Dizzard said:

Hmm. Good point. Oh well, im changing my opinion. Cheren is a MALE!

Anima

Aspiring Trainer
I'm loving the new characters and pokemon, but Koromori fails.

Dizzard said:

I think it's definitely a guy he has no chest whatsoever to speak of.

Drakeman

WhitexFalcon said:
I always thought Bugsy was a girl, but he's a boy.

Actually, me too. ;D

poipon said:
Hair reaaaally doesn't prove anything in anime, man. :) Androgynous men are par for the course in Pokemon, but the other way around nearly never happens unless they're small children. Even the ten-year-olds have boobs.

LMFAO! Seriously i laughed when you say ten year olds have boobs. I guess you're right. Me thinking about Bugsy is evidence though.

Waninoko

ワニノコ
poipon said:
I'm pretty sure Cheren is a boy. There's even the kanji for it (男の子) on his page (second line of the paragraph on the bottom). Additionally, he doesn't have a chest or hips, and as far as I know Gamefreak has never made a female character that androgynous.
Hmm, must not have noticed the kanji. But I'm glad to know what gender he is. Still wondering if he's friend or foe.

poipon

Green Wigglytuff
EuPuD.png

男の子, 'boy'. Pretty blurry, though, so we won't know for sure until we get some better scans. Still, he don't look like any girl Gamefreak's ever designed.

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
only 2 new pokemon T.T i was hoping for more.
cheren has a girls name IMO but looks like its wearing guy clothes

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
I like the look of koromori actually, He looks very unique although the "eye" will take a bit of getting used to. I still want him on my team....although Munna's evo might be challenging him.

I like how we might have two rivals now (childhood friends) and maybe even a third one in N. Will definitely spice the adventure up.

I even like the look of the new supposed rodent minezumi.....his official picture makes him look like he's pointing an imaginery gun at his head....he's crazy!! :D

Drakeman

Dizzard said:
I like the look of koromori actually, He looks very unique although the "eye" will take a bit of getting used to. I still want him on my team...although Munna's evo might be challenging him.

I like how we might have two rivals now (childhood friends) and maybe even a third one in N. Will definitely spice the adventure up.

I even like the look of the new supposed rodent minezumi...his official picture makes him look like he's pointing an imaginery gun at his head...he's crazy!! :D

Minezumi's a potential HM Slave too. :D