July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

aqueregia

Hmmmm....interesting...
Weyard said:
hey it does look like theres another pokemon on the top left of woogurus page doesnt it? two white toe like things

That's Rankurusu, the goth looking, white bow tie wearing pokemon we've seen before

Waninoko

ワニノコ
achernar said:
aside from the starter, still no new water pokemon in the latest coro-coro

Yeah, that's bit disappointing. I really want to see some other water types too :/

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
I really wanna see the Sugimori artwork of Rankurusu and the blob, although mostly Rankurusu. Why? It looks to me as a gothic Gardevoir, but its artwork will determine it.

poipon

Green Wigglytuff
I'm pretty sure Cheren is a boy. There's even the kanji for it (男の子) on his page (second line of the paragraph on the bottom). Additionally, he doesn't have a chest or hips, and as far as I know Gamefreak has never made a female character that androgynous.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
I hate to say this, since I know many people are annoyed about the whole pokemon look like digimon thing. I haven't agreed with it all, none of the pokemon revealed so far look like digimon.

However the first thing that came into my head when I saw Wooguru was Hawkmon/Aquilamon from Digimon :S

WhitexFalcon

How do you explain the MOHAWK GRENADE?
So wait, are these the last of the leaks? Because I'm still really hoping to see the starters evos.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
poipon said:
I'm pretty sure Cheren is a boy. There's even the kanji for it (男の子) on his page (second line of the paragraph on the bottom). Additionally, he doesn't have a chest or hips, and as far as I know Gamefreak has never made a female character that androgynous.

I think that he/she is a female. Look at the hair. I know the hair doesn't prove anything but i just got that 'feeling' you know?