July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
Cute_Shaymin said:
So Free Fall is a two-turn Seismic Toss? Eh, it better have good power to make it worth it. :/

where did you get free fall from?

Ventus

Aspiring Trainer
rockinpikachu said:
Yay a supporter.

Actually I don't see how it confirms it but. If it's America I'm Happy!
It is red,white and blue, and it resembles a bald eagle. Sounds pretty american to me.

Slowpoke Breeder

Please, call me S.B.
Isshu is based of America!!! Note the colors, and its an eagle!!! (And the pokemon which is battling it is Rankurusu, the goth girl.)

Dragonlord251

One of the most annoying people on PB:)
Slowpoke Breeder said:
Isshu is based of America!!! Note the colors, and its an eagle!!! (And the pokemon which is battling it is Rankurusu, the goth girl.)

Delibird is a penguin-like pokemon who gives gifts,
but Johto isn't based of the arctic.
I don't get your point.

FireGrey

Nintendo 3DS Player
Wow it knows magic guard, that's really good since Magic Guard prevents all damage except from direct-attack moves.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
Slowpoke Breeder said:

Now u think it's based off America? U used too keep on saying it's not. But whatever. Lets get back on topic.

WPM, where is the link for where the scans will come also when do u predict the next scans will come?

Cute_Shaymin

Aspiring Trainer
Can't wait for more scans. Hopefully that pokemon at the end of the movie that WPM posted is revealed. *Crosses fingers*

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
You do realize there are like 60 different species of eagles right? :p It could just as well be a Philippine Eagle (http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/b_philippine_eagle_2.jpg ) or an African fish eagle (http://www.safari-guide.co.uk/images/african-fish-eagle.jpg ).

Wooguru doesn't make it any more likely that Isshu is based off of America.

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
looks like its fighting a new pokemon too. My guess is a numel alternate evo which has 2 dormant snow topped volcanoes on its back instead of active ones. What else could it be?

darksun

Eats Magikarp Bait for breakfast
Weyard said:
looks like its fighting a new pokemon too. My guess is a numel alternate evo which has 2 dormant snow topped volcanoes on its back instead of active ones. What else could it be?
Looks like Chiramii.