Jayj4's Super Awesome Banner and Sprite Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you want: Banner
Colours: Blue Spectrum
Images(provide a link if possible, unless it is a sprite): http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2010/167/7/c/Chiramii_by_arkeis_pokemon.png
Text(optional): Chillarmy
Employee (who you want to do your request): Doesn't matter
Anything Else?: You can be creative! Surprise me!! (I like surprises)
You know what to put here: Heck, i dunno... there's pizza... spaghetti is good... i like ice cream sandwiches.... heck, I like ALL sandwiches... Subway is reeeaaaallly good.... I like sushi.. and chicken teriyaki... uhm... i think im gunna say... Sushi?.. or maybe tortellini alfredo.. yeah, I'll go with Tortellini Alfredo

I'm going to get this shop back on it's feet. I'm going to work on as many art requests as I can do until someone comes back, like Jayj4 or Umbreon/Espeon. Well, the one I'm going to do now is:

scuba stevee said:
What you want:Banner
Colours:Grayscale
Images(provide a link if possible, unless it is a sprite):1 2 3
Text(optional):Darkness Falls
Employee (who you want to do your request):Decmaster
Anything Else?:
I would like render 1 on the right, render 2 on the left, and render 3 above the text which I want in the middle. Also I want the to be grayscale also. The background should be sharp shapes or shard type things. I hope you know what I mean. The text should also be sharp.
You know what to put here: umbreon is awesome

I hope this isn't too big of a task for you and thanks! ^_^

Goodness, rendering is hard for me… Well, here I go!

EDIT: Here it is!

5840084385_7db1a4d3da.jpg

Code:
[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5071/5840084385_7db1a4d3da.jpg[/img]

Muffins said:
Would you be able to do some shirt designs?

You mean, graphics that you would take to some shop thing and be printed onto a shirt? I guess.

Chillarmy said:
Colours: Blue Spectrum
Images(provide a link if possible, unless it is a sprite): http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/20...okemon.png
Text(optional): Chillarmy
Employee (who you want to do your request): Doesn't matter
Anything Else?: You can be creative! Surprise me!! (I like surprises)
You know what to put here: Heck, i dunno... there's pizza... spaghetti is good... i like ice cream sandwiches.... heck, I like ALL sandwiches... Subway is reeeaaaallly good.... I like sushi.. and chicken teriyaki... uhm... i think im gunna say... Sushi?.. or maybe tortellini alfredo.. yeah, I'll go with Tortellini Alfredo
You didn't read the rules. Come back when you did.

I'm still trying to find which request comes next. I'll edit this post when I do.

Muffins, I guess I can do that. We don't really have a form for that… so just say what you think you need to specify.

Requests still withstanding:

• AnimeUSA
• dragonspit999
• Muffins

I'll get started in the morning. For now, I'm going to bed.

I would like it to say Team Hatter or TH.. whichever your prefer.. and somewhere near that... one of these Pokemon(or as many as you can do on seperate designs]

Vaporeon
Umbreon
Latias/os
Jirachi
Scrafty
Eevee
Sudowoodo
Gengar
Spiritomb
Metagross
Froslass
Bisharp
Tangrowth
Xatu
Ludicolo

Thank You ^.^

flea212, you mean this one?

flea212 said:
What you want: popout banner
Colours: 4 main colors of pokemon types in each coorner white in the middle. kind of fusion like
Images(provide a link if possible, unless it is a sprite):arceus < not a sprite
Text(optional): Flea212 in bold faded letters (like my current banner) Arceus's Savior in smaller but same font
Employee (who you want to do your request): jay4 or whoever does popouts best Wink
Anything Else?: Make sure it is gives 2 lines of space for my signature
You know what to put here: Umbreon is awesome!
I didn't realize requests were that far backed up. Since yours WAS first, I'll get started on that one right away.

Muffins said:
One of those Pokemon, but, i would like 2 or 3 different ones done if possible.

That's possible.

flea212, your request is done!

5845976656_126b849c25.jpg

Code:
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2456/5845976656_126b849c25.jpg[/img]

I had fun making this one. I tried my best to make it to what you wanted, but the four main colors radiating out was out of my ability level, so, instead, I did kind of a supernova radiating from Arceus with all the colors. I hope that works. And the transparency didn't transfer, at all. It turned to white. I don't know why it did that…

But overall, I think it turned out well. And I won't get my feelings hurt if you don't like it and ask for another one somewhere else, really.

HI! May I please have a banner that has:

The 3 Pixies. (Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit) All wearing Dark Sunglasses and Suits and Ties looking like the Presidents body guards. And it has the White House in the backround. And saying Techdeck101 on it somewhere? And it also saying in smaller letters, Team Typhoon. Can you do that? Please and Thanks!

i think its awesome besides the transparency and i realize it's not your fault. all credit to you going in my siggy!

Colours: Green and yellow kind of swirling together
Images(provide a link if possible, unless it is a sprite):http://static.tumblr.com/apv3eez/FFNlesb71/artwork_sunflora.jpg
I know it might be difficult but could you cut out the sunflora (the tears too) and put it into the banner
Text(optional): These are tears of Joy-Mrweasley1987
Employee (who you want to do your request): DecMaster
Anything Else?: Thanks in advance :)
You know what to put here: UMBREON IS AWESOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back