Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Buyo

Aspiring Trainer
It seems like that Hawlucha was a "Play to your bench and Lysandre up an EX," which honestly sounds super cool. I love seeing colorless cards of dual Flying types too, like the new Talonflame, along with what they did with Shaymin EX and Skarmory ROS

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
I hope pyroar is good so I can use that gorgeous card in my flareon deck. A non-ex evolved fire type is what I need.

Since they showed Blacksmith in that commercial, is it getting a reprint? Or is that showing a non-standard match?

Xan

Aspiring Trainer
I hope pyroar is good so I can use that gorgeous card in my flareon deck. A non-ex evolved fire type is what I need.

Since they showed Blacksmith in that commercial, is it getting a reprint? Or is that showing a non-standard match?

Blacksmith got reprinted in the japan only champion pack 4

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
The Hawlucha card may be blurry, but I can tell immediately that it has no Weakness, and no Retreat Cost.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
I REALLY hope dimension valley, blacksmith and muscle band are getting reprinted. Also, Lysandre but for EXs only. I guess it's an improvement of sorts.

Gabking5458

2016 MA TCG Senior Division Regional Champion!
What cards would make this Mega gardevoir attack for 0 energy?
Florges from Breakthrough's Ability "Calming Aroma" makes the attacks of fairy types cost one less. If you combine that Dimension Valley, the attack cost is reduced by YC. Because Despair Ray's attack cost is YC it can attack for free.

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Interesting reveal - I look forward to seeing what the BREAK cards do. I wonder if Yveltal BREAK will "piggyback" on its basic form the way Xerneas BREAK does. Also, I wonder if Pyroar BREAK will just have an ability, since they seem to like giving Pyroar abilities and the new stage 1 doesn't have one. Something along the lines of intimidating mane again would be great!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Different types of flying pokemon getting colourless type prints now. Maybe they will introduce flying type in gen 7?

Ary

Aspiring Trainer
That torchic attack for the first ko was hilarious, once he played it onto the bench i knew what was going down but it was still great to watch.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Man I wish we knew what Yveltal and Pyroar BREAK did. Hopefully Yveltal is as interesting as Xerneas BREAK is.

And colorless Hawlucha, good for my dex. I hope we have some more alternates in this set too.

BulbasaurusRex

Aspiring Trainer
If you watch the video in HD full screen around the 1:45 mark, there is a clearer image of the Yveltal BREAK in the upper left corner--looks like it has an attack for three darkness, with maybe two lines of text??

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
I REALLY hope dimension valley, blacksmith and muscle band are getting reprinted. Also, Lysandre but for EXs only. I guess it's an improvement of sorts.

In Japan Blacksmith and Dimension Valley were also available in the battle decks that featured the Eeveelutions. However both cards had the set symbol from the previous release.