Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Nahiri

Never gonna be President now
First time was funny.
This time is ehhh.

Find other ways to fill out your comedy book, WPM.

This art is so cute though? Definitely at least collecting from this set.

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
I like how the second attack works but oh joy is it a slightly harder thing to get to.. Don't know about tournament tier but it works.

FUN Partner for this card is the Gardevoir from Next Destinies: Your Psychic Energy you put on is two so it pays for the attack in full.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Interesting card... I could see it used as a cleanup attacker for a spread damage deck of some kind, like Noivern, Bats, or Alakazam-EX. But the 2 Psychic energy cost and the fact that you must discard the energy is fairly problematic, so I don't expect much competitive play of this one...

Purrloin

The more I think about how to use Drifblim's spread attack, the more I think it's just really bad. [P] doesn't have good accel so you'll take two turns to charge it up in most cases. You'll discard two, leaving a 100 HP Pokemon in the Active that needs to be charged up again (unless you've put several energy on it, which could have gone onto better attackers).

It might have a role in a spread deck as a backup, but I don't see it becoming its own thing, sadly.

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
I like it's second attack, NXT Gardevoir would be a fun partner. It sucks it can't sacrifice / steal / hug children, though. I had hopes for a good card with that gimmick. :(

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Would the second attack work with burning energy and flareon from ancient origins
Yes while it is a Fire Pokemon from Flareon's Ability it could recycle the Burning Energy for it's attack. Not sure on it being piratical but it is possible.