News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

The tyranitars trample Attack is really badly worded. does it mean for every heads you do 60 to each benched Pokémon?

Well, to be fair, that's a translation of the Japanese wording and not the actual English text. ;)

So, for each individual Benched Pokémon, flip a coin. When "heads", do 60 to that individual Benched Pokémon. If "tails", that specific Benched Pokémon takes no damage.

yes bro, I want to play it with Victini and Mr Mime, inconsistent but funny haha

Aye. I used to play its predecessor - Tyranitar (Neo Discovery 12/75, 31/75) with Unown D (Neo Discovery 47/75), and while it wasn't great, it was fun. Actually, it was kind-of good in Team Multi-Play, the older version of the Team Battle rules. Mass devolution (so Espeon-EX) and mass damage counter movement (on either players side of the field) could open up some interesting combos.

Mr Mime GX would be good if it had more HP. It isn't hard to do 150 damage in the current format. It would be a fun thing to try but it is just so easy to play around simply by playing choice bands to make it an odd amount of damage and Garbodor shuts off the ability.

Be cool if they introduced a mechanic where playing 2 of (at the same time) would have the effect of just getting heads. Could make SSUs, Pokeballs, Life Herbs, etc. a lot more appealing.

My favorite pokemon finally gets some love with that full art! <3

A bit of a bummer still Banette's ability didn't get buffed to 3 damage counters but oh whale, I will make it work!

That secret rare Rainbow Energy is gorgeous. I've got a feeling it's going to be expensive af though ...

That secret rare Rainbow Energy is gorgeous. I've got a feeling it's going to be expensive af though ...

Of course. Remember secret rare DCE? While this isn't as playable (arguably) it's still going to fetch a pretty penny. Very likely that it'll be the chase card of the set.

FA Copycat is a so beautiful ;0; I actually need a playset (even though I'm still working on my FA Lillie collection oof)

That Rainbow Energy is gorgeous! Also, can I just say I love that Sunkern is finally getting the recognision it deserves? I being the star of a Full Art card, what more can you wish for? :D

All these Full Art supporters look gorgeous! (their effects are underwhelming though) I bet Rainbow Energy is mesmerizing in real life.

Of course. Remember secret rare DCE? While this isn't as playable (arguably) it's still going to fetch a pretty penny. Very likely that it'll be the chase card of the set.
Y'know, sometimes I forget about the secret rare DCE ... only because I got lucky and pulled one on launch day, and it's been sleeved up in a binder since. ;)

Saying that, I'd agree the secret Rainbow isn't as playable at the moment but I'd argue it may be valued higher in the long term because there have been less prints of Rainbow as there have been of DCE over the years (and because it's more impressive, but we'll see).

I'd definitely fork out the dough for a full art Scizor GX - the colours on that card are just right for it and I feel it will make an excellent addition to any Steel/Metal-type Pokemon fan's collection.

just the idea that i'd like a full art rainbow energy is hurting my wallet so bad. holy does it look gorgeous.

FA copycat looks pretty dang cool too.

Back