Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Let's hope for a quick western release, Double Dragon Reprint and... Rayquaza GX :D

Dragon Bug

Aspiring Trainer
SCIZOR! Literally made an account just because I'm so happy we might get a Scizor F2F! Plus an entire Dragon set! Now I just need them to actually make a Bug/Dragon Pokemon in the game...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
BY GOLLY POKÉMON, IF GOODRA ISN’T IN A SET BASED ON DRAGON TYPES, I’LL
I’LL
I’ll do something.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Let's hope for a quick western release, Double Dragon Reprint and... Rayquaza GX :D
No.
No!
NO!
“Let's hope for a quick western release, Double Dragon Reprint and... Goodra GX :D

I said it once, I'll say it again, DOES THIS MEAN WE GET A GARCHOMP-GX?!?!?!
Lord help us.
Probably, unfortunately for the people that think that the one pseudo-legendary ever to not get an ultra rare of itself finally has a chance to be an ultra rare.
Pokémon, by Goomy, at least include regular Goodra.

Gimme some more dem' dragon types, Pokemon. Keep em' coming.
Keep Goodra coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
But any energy that has an effect other than providing a colored energy is special, therefore a [N] energy that acts as a rainbow energy would be special
Basically like Rainbow, but only for dragons, no damage counter, and a Basic energy. (I think)

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
A dragon Drampa GX? Hopefully we will finally get a Dragonite GX and both Kyurem forms. Or maybe the Kyurems will be Prism stars if that is a thing in future sets and not just a one of four like Shining Pokemon.