News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
The gold is definitely an improvement but the only non-standard GX so far that's stood out is the SR Metwo from Shining Legends. The full arts are boring with the plain colour background and the rainbows is just the outline of the exact same pose. Lazy designs imo. Regular art GXs are more worthwhile.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
If count new cards, almost 30 except who are promos. Yeah. Almost 200 cards are we going to expect in SM5 next year. We'll these leaks are my perfect birthday gift.
  • Morelull/Shiinotic - Broski, Give 2 spaces to these guys. 3/3
  • Alolan Vulpix - not the Beacon one, NEXT!! 0
  • Type: Null - slightly better. As a side note, it is confirmed a Holo in Crimson Invasion. What I mean is the Grafitti one. 2-3
  • Tapu Fini - Guess what? Like Koko, Like Lele, it'll possibly end up as a pin promo. What happen to Bulu anyways? BTW, the card is... Uueeggh! 2-3 Geodudes
  • Dewpider/Araquanid - 2-3 Geodudes
  • FAs - Always awesome! I don't always play them.
  • RR - Still the same.
  • Gold GXs - Perfect kicker for SM5.
  • Ancient Crystal - It is impossible to be in SM5 because it will act as a "Lost Card". Imagine in pre-release, if this card was in SM5, it'll be completely useless. Anyways, do you want to attach it to a Regi over Choice Band? 2 Geodudes
Sir @Water Pokémon Master, I feel your pain. I've been always hoping for Rhyperior-GX as well. Anyways, as I remember, there will be a Guzzlord-GX Box in January, that Guzzlord will be the promo. Anyways, sir. Is Alternate art Buzzwole is in the set, too. There is an alt art Buzzwole Promo in an UB collection Box next month. Silvally, probably in a special RKS system box, IF we don't get all of the memory cards.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
wow those gold cards are crazy pretty!

THAT VULPIX IS SO CUTE! I NEED IT

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
That Alolan Vulpix is adorable, but no Beacon, no care.

I love the gold Solgaleo. I do find it... convenient... that they announce the new Solgaleo to drive up hype and then release a gold SR. :rolleyes:

I do think it's starting to get slightly ridiculous that they're releasing so many different rarities, but the positive to it is that the RA prices should be like $1 now. It sucks for collecter's wallets but good for those who play competitively and only need the most common version of the card to play it. I hate how most of the Rainbow Rares look, but I wouldn't mind the gold ones replacing them.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Has a nice legendary treasures feel this. Zekrom and Reshiram gold cards are a couple of my fav cards - let's just hope it doesn't go overkill and once it goes west we start and get gold reprints of everything...

Pokeprinxe

I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
Come on... Another Secret Rare version of cards. Does this mean they won't get Rainbow Rares? Because that wouldn't be awful, I suppose.

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
What exactly is the purpose of that Lycanroc reprint, here? Every other GX appears to have alternate art from the original, but this looks exactly the same. I'm specifically collecting Rockruff line cards and this looks wasteful.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Well that tapu fini will probally get a pin collection and the vulpix will probally be a promo. Guzzlord is getting a GX box, so perhaps a tin for sivally?

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
But now we musk ask how will we get it a psychic version of the card will Be a pin collection promo, if we ever get the thing, so will this be another promo, or not?