News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Why does everyone need another A-Raichu card? An amazing A-Raichu card already got featured in a Trainer Kit with Lycanroc. I've heard it will see a lot of play in the uh.. the trash can. So be prepared.

Anyways, this Raichu is not bad. :p

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
What.
I think that this has a good spot in some decks, say, like Tapu Koko-GX. Instant paralysis is insane, can shut you're opponent down if they can't switch. Imagine this with Garbodor: You force your opponent to burn Switches/VS Seekers, making you deal more damage.

TheRealBro..

Such negativity.. At least enjoy the artwork. Really liking this ''action'' Raichu card with the Croagunk in the back! Can't wait for this set.

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Tbh Mega Ray comes to an end [in Standard] just a little while after Necrozma is released anyway, so as a Ray player I'm not too bothered/worried! I already play 2 Hex so I think I'd deal with it alright. Actually, I think the Sudowoodo from Guardians Rising is more annoying to deal with than this!

PokieMorff

Aspiring Trainer
Not bad after a redcard/delinq. Only 1 card in hand and a lot of people would save that draw supporter.

Other than that.... meh

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
To me, this card is a waste of space in deck as it don't really effect much even if VS seeker got rotate out, the possibility for you to pick a supporter card from opponent hand is too low

TotoBoss

Kappa
This can be NASTY if played with red card + delinquent. So Sylveon-GX will probably run this as a 1 off to just ruin their opponent's day. Other than that i don't think this is going to see that much play.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
This card will be awesome if used with Gumshoos. Gumshoos can tell you if the opponent even has a supporter card in the hand, and if not your gaining knowledge anyway from seeing their hand.

red card + Gumshoos + delinquent could be a powerful combination if this combo even works.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
This card was obviously intended for a format without VS Seeker, so it might end up being alright in Standard.

I was kind of excited because it means that you can kinda do something about Lysandre and Hex Maniac, but then I remembered they're rotating out anyway.