News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Pretty meh. We have VS Seeker first of all, and second of all you can only look at 1 card in their hand... Now, if it was more than 1, the-oh forget it this card is garbage.

Pretty much this - as long as Vs Seeker remains in the game/rotation list, this card's a non-threat.

Nyora

A Cat
This with delinquent might not be bad. A lot of people try to keep a Supporter or vs seeker when hot by one so that'll I crease he odds of you hitting it.

Baconcrisp3

Aspiring Trainer
I sort of wish this would work on any Trainer card, not just Supporters, it'd probably see a little play then.

I think there will be a meta deck that'll run this. It'll be a crazy deck, but it might end being like what trick shovel was for Whalelord-EX, to some other Pokémon (Maybe Tsareena-GX?)

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
I guarantee you this will be used in Sylveon-GX. Probably not much else though because you need it in your hand as part of a 2 card combo and only Sylveon and Talonflame can bring up specific cards like that reliably when one of the two cards you need to use is your supporter for the turn.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Wayyyyy too luck based. If you got to see your opponent's hand and pick a Supporter, okay. I do think it will be a oneof in Sylveon but other than that it's a waste of good cardboard.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
MY GEODUDES
  • Tournament---I mean Torment Spray - Eeehh! Lots of decks uses 10-15 Supporters, 20 if the deck is under "Garbophobia". This can be useful in some decks, this prevents people using N, Syca, etc. But the fact that we have VS Seeker today, until August, it's a meh! I think I'll give it 2-3 Geodudes. Neutral for Sylvie it can be good or bad for this deck.

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
A while back I asked on pokegym if you were allowed to use some discard opponents card effect immediately after using search the premises in order to maximize the chance of discarding what you wanted. Its not allowed - you have to give your opponent enough time to potentially randomize their hand again after using something like search the premises.

Just putting this out there in case anybody was thinking what I think they might have been thinking

@AlphaVoxel and others

Spring Sun Warrior

Aspiring Trainer
My star(you)'s

• Trevenant---I mean Torment Spray - ayyy! Lots of decks uses 11-16 Supporters, 21 if the deck is under "GarboTerror". This could be useful in various decks. This card can prevent your opponent from using Supporters if you already know their hand and/or slimmed it. But, of course, we have VS Seeker today so its most useful in combination with other cards and beneficial only if your able to pull off all the disruption you wanted before your turn ends. it's an ayyy! I think I'll give it 3 star(you)s pre' and post rotation overall, so far. Sylveon has the most potential of pulling off things like redcard-deliquent-spray combos etc. atm. gumsh-ayyys got this one

fleshrum

Cephalophore
If you look at their hand with some other effect, and this card doesn't in fact say "choose a card at random," is your opponent allowed to rearrange their hand between effects?

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
This is so dumb even If you used gumshoos first then used this they would just reshuffle tjere hand and then have you pick. The only tormenting thing about this card is the time it would waste.

Seng vang

Svang20
I think this card would be more playable if it was like team skull card where they reveal their hands. Rather than you picking a random card.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
A player has always been allowed to 'shuffle' their hand after having to show it to their opponent.

Scourge188

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty meh. We have VS Seeker first of all, and second of all you can only look at 1 card in their hand... Now, if it was more than 1, the-oh forget it this card is garbage.

We won't have seeker with this card unless you count World's format. Seeker is rotating

Bishop0518

Aspiring Trainer
This should be redone to the same as team skull grunt, picking one card out of the hand makes this a waste of space, even if they add a flip to discard after revealing one