News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

Even without it's second attack it can still deal a solid 110 with a Choice Band. Though yet to be seen, I think this card could see play. Though Sylveon is gonna be like "you thought".

BLEH. Maybe in Expanded with the Hydreigon from Phantom Forces to spam it somewhat but still, bleh. 150HP on a non EX/GX basic is crazy though.

I don't think it's actually that bad, it's not a great card but being a 150hp one prize basic at least gives it a niche.

A basic Non-GX that does Raw Damage?
Nope. Throw it away. Banish the trash to the shadow realm.

The second attack is not bad for 150 damage. it may be in perfect forme, but we can now officially say that we will be a Dragon-type version of Zygarde.

You would use its GX for Incineroar GX. Coupled with fire type Oricorio, Torcoal, and Victini to fill a Skyfield bench. Incineroar only needs one energy to attack, and If you can save room in your deck by taking out the basics and stage 1's, I am excited.

Well it might not be playable but big YAY! for a dragon type Zygarde, I've been wanting one of these things for a while.

It overtakes Snorlax from fate collide as the highest HP for a regular basic pokemon.

I wonder if this will be the norm for basic cards in the near future. I hope regular stage 2 and stage 1 get a boost also if that happens. If that isn't the case with stage 1 and stage 2 then atleast do a reduction in energy requirements for their main attacks for all of them and not just selected ones. This would then balance play.

150HP on a non-GX basic. Dragon-type Perfect Zygarde. I wish it was more playable but still. Beautiful art too. Zygarde-GX when though? Also, will Zydog and 50% also be in the set? I want dragon-type cards for those 2 as well.

I think this might be a good end Game attack in Turbo-Dark dragons because if you stack DDEs on it for Darkrai's attack, then it + Choice hits for a crisp 180

Masakazu Fukuda nailed the artwork.

Also, isn't the English name for "Core Punisher" Core Enforcer? This is one of Zygarde's signature moves.

<Insert argument about why Dragon-type Pokemon are strong to justify my no DDE reprint>
There worthless without it though we either need a stadium that turns all energy on dragon types to whatever is needed or a dde reprint otherwise dragons will go back to being unplayable minus the rare anomaly like rayquazza

Back