Japan's March Set: 'Rebellion Crash,' Plus Toxtricity V, Charizard VMAX, Grimmsnarl VMAX!

zigzag501

Aspiring Trainer
How is no one else talking about the Malamar Full art, that thing is the most amazing full art I've ever seen!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Ok so,

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Perrserker gets a shiny card!
Now When we get these in english, i need them all.

PurgeEmoji123

Aspiring Trainer
Looks more like for collection purposes but at the same time good enough to flex on other people with especially (Giovanni) Boss's Orders.-Both Rainbow and FA. even though more cards are probably going to more valuable similar to what @Mimikion said abot about them possibly becoming meta when GXes are fully out of the standard rotation.

Otaku

The wise fool?
But why?!?!!?!

The short version is that VG Poison Types have never been their own TCG Type, and likely never will be because the powers-that-be struggle with structuring the game for... well... really even the original seven TCG Pokémon Types, let alone the 11 we'd had before Sword & Shield. Nothing is a perfect fit for Poison, but Darkness seems to fit it as well or better than Psychic, both in terms of aesthetic and game mechanics.

Of course, to me the real question is why didn't they move the VG Rock Type from TCG Fighting to TCG Metal, and why - if they were going to cut the Fairy Type anyway - didn't they merge them into the TCG Dragon Type instead of keeping the TCG Psychic Type overstuffed.

pandaghost

Aspiring Trainer
The short version is that VG Poison Types have never been their own TCG Type, and likely never will be because the powers-that-be struggle with structuring the game for... well... really even the original seven TCG Pokémon Types, let alone the 11 we'd had before Sword & Shield. Nothing is a perfect fit for Poison, but Darkness seems to fit it as well or better than Psychic, both in terms of aesthetic and game mechanics.

Of course, to me the real question is why didn't they move the VG Rock Type from TCG Fighting to TCG Metal, and why - if they were going to cut the Fairy Type anyway - didn't they merge them into the TCG Dragon Type instead of keeping the TCG Psychic Type overstuffed.

Ok that sort of makes sense now thanks!

lithogen

Aspiring Trainer
Bewear – Colorless – HP140
Stage 1 – Evolves from Stufful
[C}[C}[C] Hammer Arm: 90 damage. Discard a card from the top of your opponent’s deck.
[C][C][C][C] Big Throw: Flip a coin. If heads, toss your opponent across the room and discard your opponent’s Active Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

Big Throw looks pretty overpowered

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know whether Malamar can accelerate Horror Energy?
As with pretty much all special energy, it only counts as psychic energy when on the field attached to a pokemon. Not when it's just sitting in the discard