News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
lol, yeah just do a Zoroark deck with Sableye, 4 clovers, 4 Puzzle of Time, 2-4 Gladion to unprize the clovers/puzzles, and Kartana GX. Just win by cheating prizes. Still terrible, but could be a meme deck.
Oh, I meant Sablegarb. Zoroark/ Sableye sounds absolutely terrible.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
If you're gonna go full-on meme, run Quad Sylveon with 4 Puzzles, 4 Greedy Dice, 4 Gladion, and 4 of this Clover card. ;)

maximusrtc

Aspiring Trainer
I love the possibilities Clover opens up in some unusual decks. Even in some potential mainstream decks it could be fun. A nice target for Alolan Raticate GX’s item search GX attack. Also could be easily searched with Algorithm GX. You could recover all 4 late game with Gardy’s GX, or pull 3 back with Hollow Hunt (and grab the other with puzzles of time). Probably won’t see any real competitive play but it opens up possibilities.

I’m sure at some point a card will get released that will allow someone to exploit this in an unusual way.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I just noticed that Cynthia is in the background on the Garchomp artwork! Hopefully that means a Full Art Cynthia card! :D

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
Sylveon GX
Alolan Raticate GX
Metagross GX
Junk hunt Sableye in expanded

these are all the cards that i can think of that can abuse missing clover.
theres also skyla and volkner to search for that last clover, and Gladion to check your prizes for a prized up clover.

puzzle of time can re-use clovers as well, so theres that.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
This is disgusting. This brings two things to mind. 1. Dynamotor Eelektrik could be pretty good with the Luxray. 2. THAT BUNEARY! I'm not too impressed with Luxio.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
WOH, back the train up, hold your horses or whatever the heck you need to do. That's his own opinion that the art is rubbish. You my friend are a snake ready to snap at anyone, what is your deal? Going right to the ego card with ZERO prior evidence of him having one? Who are you to say something like that? That is a borderline low blow.

And are YOU a manga artist to determine his statement?
A: Absolutely not
B: It's HIS opinion, that's a basic ELA tool everyone uses every day, he has the right to use it without being criticized.

You also have to realize that is your opinion that the artwork is not rubbish. It's borderline lowly and rude to criticize someone for their opinion.
I've said my piece for your disgusting statement.

An opinion requires backing
not roasting something.

The only disgusting thing here is I asked for this reasoning and you jumped the gun on me. What's lowly and rude is jumping on someone who is asking for a reasoning behind a harsh opinion.

Instead of jumping on someone for this and getting offended - do something more productive with your time.

TotoBoss

Kappa
Notes that it says your opponent chooses, so if thry have 2 benched leles they can just shuffle them right back, on the otherhand if you dont need a t1 brigetfe you could use this to negate your opponents bfigette somewhat. So its definitely not a bad card and will probably see play in the upcoming solgaleo decks