Japanese Quick Starter Gift Set (Red V.S. Green)

nvrBungeeJumped

I think I'm evil!
Don't know if anyone is looking for this or not, but I recently came across it on ebay. They don't seem to surface all that often so I thought I'de give y'all a heads up just incase.

IjClY1G.png

Just a side note, or maybe this is the main point of the thread and that other bit was the side note, do y'all think that it is really worth $378.23 USD unsealed?

The-Kaiser said:
Some of these cards look like there from the Vending Machine series

They're all reprints from the vending series but they are non glossy. The main allure/value of this set are the foil versions of the Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Scyther and 2x Master Ball cards from the vending series. They're non-glossy but foil. Those 6 cards make up 99% of the value of this set. The other state this item is valuable in is when it is still sealed.

How much do you think this item is really worth in its state? Is the seller right on or is it overpriced?

nvrBungeeJumped said:
The-Kaiser said:
Some of these cards look like there from the Vending Machine series

They're all reprints from the vending series but they are non glossy. The main allure/value of this set are the foil versions of the Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Scyther and 2x Master Ball cards from the vending series. They're non-glossy but foil. Those 6 cards make up 99% of the value of this set. The other state this item is valuable in is when it is still sealed.

How much do you think this item is really worth in its state? Is the seller right on or is it overpriced?

Way over priced in my opinion. No serious collector wants an opened version in reality because of the potential damage to the key cards. :(

Back