• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

JAPAN H: Japanese Cards W: Flyer Design

thewileycoyote

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Everyone,

I ok'd trading cards for design work with the mods. This thread is also posted in Creative Works with two threads being allowed by Brave Vesperia.

As the title says I am looking for someone to design a flyer for me, I would like it done this weekend. I am offering Japanese Pokemon cards in exchange sent registered Airmail.

I am looking at having a A5 148 x 210mm double sided flyer designed. I can provide a link to the printer so you can download their templates.

I will supply a company logo and what I want the flyer to say.

What I want from you is to be able to put, not sure what the word for this is, but ghost/faded images ( I have uploaded a little picture to show what I mean) in the background of popular Pokemon. Being able to produce a nice FUN looking background is the more important aspect for me as I plan on reusing the background while I will probably be changing the flyer wording in the future.

Edit- The front and back will be the same minus the text. One side will be advertising Pokemon Cards and the other side will be advertising Pokemon Center Merchandise.

What I have to trade:

I probably have 75% or more of cards in stock from Phantom Gate to present, I am starting to run low on Phantom Gate cards though. I will list some cards here, but I have a lot of stock so I can provide a link to to a bit more stock, but probably telling me what you want is easier, then I can sent you a more specific list.

Pokemon Card M Gengar EX 079/XY-P Promo
Pokemon Card Rayquaza EX CoroCoro 123/XY-P
Pokemon Card Promo Phantom Gate Battle Festa 2014 Pikachu 090/XY-P
Pokemon Card Rayquaza Mega Battle M Blaziken EX 138/XY-P
Pokemon Card Pokemon Center Limited Mega Tokyo Pikachu 098/XY-P
Pokemon Card Rayquaza Mega Battle Swampert EX 137/XY-P
Pokemon Card Gym "All Night Party" Umbreon Promo 139/XY-P
Pokemon Card XY Promo Diancie EX M Diancie EX 092/XY + P 093/XY-P
Pokemon Card XY4 Phantom Gate M Manectric EX 024/088
Pokemon Card XY3 Rising Fist Lucario EX 052/096
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Hoppa EX 036/081
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Hoopa EX SR Full Art 087/081
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Ampharos EX 027/081
Pokemon Card XY6 Emerald Break Rayquaza EX 061/078 RR
Pokemon Card XY6 Emerald Break M Rayquaza EX 062/078
Pokemon Card Sylveon 141/XY-P Pokemon Center Promo
Pokemon Card XY6 Emerald Break Mega Gallade EX 031/078
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring M Ampharos 028/081
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring M Rayquaza EX 095/081 UR
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Primal Groudon EX 094/081 UR

Hope I get some interest and can give my business to someone in the community.

Attachments

• GI.jpg
    GI.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I'm extremely interested in both Pikas... but I can't draw to save my life! What else do you want for them?

Same here - will you trade some of the cards?

Hi guys,

I don't want to advertise, so I won't say my name, but I am an Ebay seller who is about to open a website. I am laying out a lot of cash at the moment so not really looking at trades unless for services.

Also, Curious Cleffa is working on a flyer for me, so I will be dealing with her, unless we don't come to an agreement, then I will open up the offer again.

Back