Jade's Banner Shop

For my banner:p

UserName:Zwelgbelg
Banner Style:The way you like it the most
Cards wanted on banner:charizard skyride,nidoking frlg, kabutops skyride, dark tyranitar (the one without sand-damage) trr,aggron ruby/sapph, dark dragonite trr

I hope you can fix something for me

Thanks

Same style as the Dexoys one, but with Unseen Forces Scyther, Delta Species Porygon2, Deoxys Vigoroth, and Team Rocket Dark Charizard, in that order.

wow thanks a lot
It's not the team i fight with on game boy since i stopped playing on GB over 3 years ago, it just would be such an awsome team i think

Thanks a lot!

UserName: EspeonShock
Banner Style: Like the Porygon
Cards wanted on banner: Espeon ex (UFO), Both Espeons from Neo Destiny, Dark Espeon from Neo Destiny, Espeon from Sandstorm and Espeon from Delta.
Please and thank you.

Is it possible to have a banner of Skitty and Flareon?? They are so CUUUUTE Skitty picture from Rubysapphire card 70 and Flareon Picture from Flareon EX from Delta Species

hi can i ask you to make a banner plz...

Name:Rayquaza Ex
banner style:Your fav style
cards.rayquaza ex,groudon ex,kyogre ex, all from ex emerald...

take your time

Abhorsen said:
I dont want a banner, I want to know the site that you got the Shining Eeveevolutions from. They look like real card scans to me, and you can tell from the small border with Japanese writing in it. So What's the site?

I got them from him & I got ShadowSong to make them in to my banner!

Can you make me one?
name:Ghost Pokemon Master
Pokemon:
Dusclops-Crystal guardians
Dusclops ex-emerald
Banette ex-legend maker
Banette-crystal guardians
style:anything ghostly
pm me if you'll do it

Make me one....

Name:icemaster

Crobat EX:EX Deoxes
Kyogre EX:EX Crystal Guardians
Metagross EX:EX Hidden Legends
Rayquaza EX:EX Deoxes

Since Jade is busy studing for the HSC!
I'll make all the banners
U can pick them up from my shop...but don't ask me when they will be finished!

Username:boracay_jason
Style:The one with Charizard and Ampharos but change ROCK-LOCK to Dragons and the rock in the middle with Kingdra EX delta ex:df
Pokemon:Left side:Charizard* Delta Right side:Dragonite*Delta,,, Both from Dragon Frontiers

Back