Jade's Banner Shop

Mjadex123

25/02 NOTE: Sorry, I do not have the time to do anyone else banners but still only do mines but gimme ideas is good.

Hello people.

Welcome to my banner store.

Please request the style of banner you want to be as well as which cards you wanted.

i have the access to over 3000+ high quality cards starting from the very first series to the latest Delta Species including these promos, you Americans never get! Examples of these scans are in my sig and avatar.

Also, here is my previous sig two banners.
eeveelutionstarbanner11wt.png
eeveelutionstarbanner26mv.png
eeveelutionstarbanner36oe.png

deoxys18be.png
deoxys29qm.png

porygon7ah.png

rocklock9lv.png

~Form~
UserName:
Banner Style:
Cards wanted on banner:

Note: I can do borders, text anything that can make your banner looks good.

Start requesting people but dont make me die of too many requests!

I dont want a banner, I want to know the site that you got the Shining Eeveevolutions from. They look like real card scans to me, and you can tell from the small border with Japanese writing in it. So What's the site?

The official Japanese Pokemon Card Game Site.
http://www.pokemon-card.com/carddb/index.html

For the older scans (pre-RS), its on a program that cames with first RUKARIO EX.

For anyone who dont know how to do a sig-related.

User CP (found at top near your name)

Click on it

Edit Signature (under Profile on left hand side)

Click on it

The place where you can put your signature in!

To make banners, I used paint and any images I would like to use to make the banner. Easy.

RE:  Jade's Banner Shop

Jade said:
The official Japanese Pokemon Card Game Site.
http://www.pokemon-card.com/carddb/index.html

Can you please give me the link to the actual page for the Shining Eeveevolutions? I dont know how to read Japanese and I dont have the time looking through every link possible...

Click on the box which does NOT say ADV

Then go to Players box (red P) which is at the bottom

Then go to Page 2 which is found at bottom, also.

Jade said:
For anyone who dont know how to do a sig-related.

User CP (found at top near your name)

Click on it

Edit Signature (under Profile on left hand side)

Click on it

The place where you can put your signature in!

To make banners, I used paint and any images I would like to use to make the banner. Easy.
another question:how to put in images /banners/pic in the signature.thanx

[IMG*]<<<-- image link -->>>[/IMG*]

Please do not use *'s as it will prevent from not showing the BB codes.

WPM: Already mentioned in my earlier post on how to access to signatures. =p (soz, when i posted this before edited, i saw WPM's message which is now deleted - it was said User CP - Signature)

I'd like to request one that is pretty much the same style as the deoxys one, only with
Porygon (Fanclub Holo), Porygon Aquapolis, Porygon Neo Destiny, Porygon Delta Species
(In that order)
Also, I'd like the right curve on the AQ Porygon to not show. Thanks. :D

Hey Porygon, there are EIGHT porygons so mind if i have all eight in one banner but the height will be a little taller.

Fanclub, UF, FRLG, Aquapolis
Neo, Base, Rocket, Vending

Hm...I never considered the stacked option. (And yes, I knew all of those, I just picked my faves.)
But okay, sure thing! Seeing that your Deoxys one is 80-something in hieght, I don't want it to be much more than 170 high. Width should be about the same... just use the same size for everything with the Deoxys one you had.

Also, I'd like to have the cards be in order from release. I'm not too sure where the two promos fit. Unless you're sure of where they belong... I'm going to guess after rocket the Vending is next, followed by the Fanclub, then aquapolis..

:)Ohh.. finally I found this thread..

I want my name "Bullet" at the middle with Growlithe and Espeon..
any cute pic of them.. I want it color red too..

Thanks so much!

RE:  Jade's Banner Shop

Jade said:
What card picture of Espeon and Growlithe do you want?

Espeon EX from Unseen Forces..
Growlithe the pic where he's lying on his back.. its symbol is a blue star over a white star..

Back