• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Dusknoir DP, Spiritomb AR

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have Ho-oh LEGEND, Lugia LEGEND, Typhlosion PRIME, Ampharos Prime...

PkmTCGCollector said:
Dialga G Lv.X (Big Want), Need it rigth?

PM me for work out in a trade, i live in Europe

can you make me an offer please?

Shiny Weavile said:
yo Jack, this is the one I PM'd you about

Have Glace X, GE Sceptile and 4x Expert Belt

Want Infy 4 X and SV Mortar (also interested in Typh Prime)

Can you make me an offer please

kashmaster said:
Arceus lv X/Honchcrow lv X for your red gyarados holo?

no thanks, I don't need those atm

Alseatao said:
From the trades ive encountered in the past 1-2 weeks i would confidently say that Luxray GL Lv X is worth 2 times more then uxie lv x lol im not sure why you think they are worth the same... pretty weird...

But it all depends on how badly you need one.

Well I base it on eBay prices:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Uxie-Lv-X-146-146-Pokemon-Legends-Awakened_W0QQitemZ130358169744QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e59f3d090 - Uxie X

http://cgi.ebay.com/Luxray-GL-Lv-X-EX-New-mint-rare-pokemon-Rising-Rivals_W0QQitemZ230437392659QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a7239113 - Luxray X

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have Ho-oh LEGEND, Lugia LEGEND, Typhlosion PRIME, Ampharos Prime...

1x Ampahros PRIME or 1x Uxie X (Pack)

PkmTCGCollector said:
1x Ampahros PRIME or 1x Uxie X (Pack)

No thanks, you value it much more than I do. I'm only trading my primes and really valuable Lv.X for HGSS.

Hmm... Glace X, GE Sceptile and 4x Belt for Infy X and SV Maggy?

Shiny Weavile said:
Hmm... Glace X, GE Sceptile and 4x Belt for Infy X and SV Maggy?

Normally I would say yes, but I'm saving all my better lv.X for HGSS. Sorry my man I don't hear any other offers for Infy I will PM you

WHO WANTS MY HGSS!?

i have 1 Secptile RH do u have Call energy PM me thanks im over seas

I do have Call Energy but they are decked and will be hard to get off with me....

My:
Flygon Lv X

Your:
Lugia Legend Top
Uxie Lv X
Infernape 4 Lv X

No thanks. I think you are over valuing your Xs a bit, or under valuing mine. Sorry man.

You can always refer to this thread - http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61451 to find out how much cards are judged as being worth.

Thanks

BUMP 2

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Lux X, DGX and Primes

Okay JAck, I have a better offer for you :p

MY

Feraligatr Prime, Meganium Prime, Glace X and GE Sceptile (and belts if you still want em)

Your Infy X, Mow Rotom, Typhlosion Prime if it's spare

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Lux X, DGX and Primes

Shiny Weavile said:
Okay JAck, I have a better offer for you :p

MY

Feraligatr Prime, Meganium Prime, Glace X and GE Sceptile (and belts if you still want em)

Your Infy X, Mow Rotom, Typhlosion Prime if it's spare

I might be getting Glaceon X from somewhere else. So can I hold off on that for a minute? If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow you've got yourself a deal :)

Lol fair enough. I got 3 primes in 8 packs today so well happy now XD

Shiny Weavile said:
Lol fair enough. I got 3 primes in 8 packs today so well happy now XD

Hey, Can we just discuss a deal for Glaceon X. I'm not really fussed about the others. How about Typhlosion Prime and Mowtom for it?

thats fine by me :D I can send out tomorrow morning if you want.

Do you have DCE by any chance?

I have one. Lol. Do you want it?

@ kash: It's easier if you offer. I don't know how highly you value 1x DCE :s

Back