• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Dusknoir DP, Spiritomb AR

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Need Mr Mime MT!

I'll do:
My...
1x Dialga G
1x Luxray GL
2x Expert Belt

Your...
1x Garchomp C X
3x Garchomp C

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Need Mr Mime MT!

Wishirulz said:
iunno it's the airy walls one

That's the one I'm after. How many do you have and can you make me an offer for them please?

Shoyru1444 said:
I'll do:
My...
1x Dialga G
1x Luxray GL
2x Expert Belt

Your...
1x Garchomp C X
3x Garchomp C

No thanks. That is too steep considering Garchomp is quite popular in the metagame around here at the moment.

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Desperate for Uxie X - Will trade amazing for!

I have 3 Sceptile GE and some more of your wants.

Do you have Poketurns?, Call Energy? Roseanne's research?

leagolas81 said:

Sorry, I'm only interested in MT

Tweed said:
I have 3 Sceptile GE and some more of your wants.

Do you have Poketurns?, Call Energy? Roseanne's research?

I don't have a significant amount spare. I'm after some rosanne's at the moment myself. I have thousands of T/S/S but I'm short on Poketurns and Rosanne's because thery go straight into decks. Sorry man

BUMP - Need Luxray X badly!!!

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Desperate for Uxie X and Luxray X - Will trade amazing for!

BUMP - Last Bump of the week :D

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Desperate for Uxie X and Luxray X - Will trade amazing for!

Hey, I'm interested in your Dialga G Lv X. From your Lv X wants I have an Infernape 4 X and Shaymin Land X, but I will not trade them both for it.

Cml for luxray gl and garchomp c

Do you have any Poke Drawer+s? I have Glaceon X. Let me know, thanks.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Hey, I'm interested in your Dialga G Lv X. From your Lv X wants I have an Infernape 4 X and Shaymin Land X, but I will not trade them both for it.

Do you trade outside the U.S?

kashmaster said:

I need Rosanne's Research and Power sprays. Do you have any of those? Or Pokedrawers?

p8ntchucker7 said:

I do, but only a couple. I prefer only to trade Lv.X for Lv.X can you see anything else you would like?

Jackolas said:
Do you trade outside the U.S?

kashmaster said:

I need Rosanne's Research and Power sprays. Do you have any of those? Or Pokedrawers?

p8ntchucker7 said:

I do, but only a couple. I prefer only to trade Lv.X for Lv.X can you see anything else you would like?

Yes I do trade outside of the US (only for big trades though...like this one).

Jackolas, Im looking for those myself lol. If you could do those cards and a uxie (which ever version, Im not fussed) I can give either Arceus or Honchcrow lv X.

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Desperate for Uxie X and Luxray X - Will trade amazing f

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Yes I do trade outside of the US (only for big trades though...like this one).

Ok, well in that case I'm interested in your Infernape 4 X most. However, I currently have an offer for my DGX of Machamp X, 1x Unown G and 2x Roseanne's on another site. So unless you can beat that I wont be able to trade it.

kashmaster said:
Jackolas, Im looking for those myself lol. If you could do those cards and a uxie (which ever version, Im not fussed) I can give either Arceus or Honchcrow lv X.

Sorry man, I'm not really fussed about them. Do you have any Lv.X not listed. I really need an Uxie X and Luxray X. Apart from T/S/S that is. I usually only like to do like for like switches anyway (e.g. Lv.X for Lv.X)

well I actually only need a luxray gl... See anything what so ever?

CML for Absol x and magmortar x please.

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Desperate for Uxie X and Luxray X - Will trade amazing f

zephilim said:
CML for Absol x and magmortar x please.

I'm sorry. The only thing I saw was Glaceon X but I only want mint condition. I am interested in Expert belts, power sprays and any roseanne's research if you have them?

Aw, only got the 2 e-belts. Oh well, thanks anyways.

hey I just found 2 powerspray . That for luxray gl?

Back