• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

.:[Jace's Trading Post]:. H: Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar, X's | W: EX Emerald Energy

Jace said:
I don't actually want Kingdra anymore, I forgot to take it off. I really have no strong desire for Juniper and Seeker, as they are just throw in cards in my mind. I am interested in the Zekrom. I only have one UL RC, but I would be willing to it, 2 Judges, and a Seeker for the Zekrom.
Sorry but I can't really trade my Zekrom towards a few Trainers and Supporters... :/

GyaradosPrime said:
My 100 codes

Your magnezone? Lol

Sorry, that's a great offer, but I probably won't trade magnezonefor codes, as I'd rather get real cards I need for it.

I mainly want charizard, n on top of that im givin u meta stuff for old cards thats not even 1st ed sir

Hotwings said:
I mainly want charizard, n on top of that im givin u meta stuff for old cards thats not even 1st ed sir

Well I'm happy to trade the 1st Edition stuff as well. I just value the Charizard probably more than it's worth, so it'll be hard to get off me.

haha i dont blame you. my friends just gave me theirs so i have like 120 something. is there anything i could get for them?

What else did you want? Lugia legend bottom and celebi, right?

Hotwings said:
So What wud it take to get da charizard into the deal

I could do like, 2 Resh FA and 1 Zek FA for Charizard and Flygon X... but that's really the best I could do.. sorry/:

Maybe we could work out a smaller deal with some of the other cards?

Back