BW/BW2 Isshu region Pokemon locations and attacks

Playerking95

nintendo-dream-isshu-map.jpg

Where do you think all of generation 5 Pokemon so fat dwell and what attacks do you think they know, that we don't already know. For example i think Gear might be in grass patches near the middle of isshu's themepark because just like some ampharos help train conductors in the show i can imagine some Gear spinning the wheels on a ferris wheel. Also i think Gear might know rollout. What are your ideas.

Well:
Zekrom = White Forest
Reshiram = Black City
Megaroko = Desert (SandStorm)
Gear = Huin City (?)
Koromori = Caves (Wing Attack)
Minezumi = Outside Of Starter Town (Fury Swipes)
Shimama = Around First Gym (Thunder, Thunderbolt)
Mamepato = Outside Of Starter Town (Peck)
Munna = Around First Gym (Dream Eater)
Chillarmy = Outside Of Starter Town (Cute Slap Or That Move it Knows)

Thats My Ideas

Swana - Around the Highlink place
Giaru - Huin City, near theme park
Desukan - Desert
Meguroku - Desert
Moguryuu - desert
Shimama - around the cave-gym
Kurumiru - around the first or second city

Playerking95 said:
Hihidarum - maybe the city under the mountain on the right.

Yeah Maybe, I Thought He Would Be Around The 2nd Gym. This games Gonna Be Awesome.

Victini said:
Well:
Zekrom = White Forest
Reshiram = Black City
Megaroko = Desert (SandStorm)
Gear = Huin City (?)
Koromori = Caves (Wing Attack)
Minezumi = Outside Of Starter Town (Fury Swipes)
Shimama = Around First Gym (Thunder, Thunderbolt)
Mamepato = Outside Of Starter Town (Peck)
Munna = Around First Gym (Dream Eater)
Chillarmy = Outside Of Starter Town (Cute Slap Or That Move it Knows)

Thats My Ideas

Sounds like it could be pretty accurate ^_^

Yeah but what about attacks the new Pokemon know that we haven't learnt of yet? Minezumi could know confuse ray and maybe headbutt.

Playerking95 said:
Yeah but what about attacks the new Pokemon know that we haven't learnt of yet? Minezumi could know confuse ray and maybe headbutt.

Yeah, for Minezumi its likely the usual tail whip, headbutt, tackle, scratch, fury swipes, ect, ect.

Kurumiru- Foresty area after starter town, it could know standard bug moves
Kibago- Hidden in a random cave like how Gible was, It could know Dragon Rage or Draco Meteor?
Desukan- Desert area, in that deserted town, not sure about what moves it could know

If you carefully look at the three big mountains to the right, one is reddish-orange, one is light blue, and one is pale green. I think they will have Fire/Water/Grass types there.

Im going to say that the broccoli monkey is near or around the first gym...wherever that is lol. Simply because I think it is the pokemon Dento is using..and hes the first gym.

I think that Chillarmy will be outside the starter town, and will know double slap, and sand attack
offtopic- i see a house on an island near the starting town (what could that be?)

Maybe the house on the island is the Pokeshifter or something incredible anyway i'm betting that the mole Pokemon might know metal claw.

VPplaya said:
Im going to say that the broccoli monkey is near or around the first gym...wherever that is lol. Simply because I think it is the pokemon Dento is using..and hes the first gym.

Cranidos was used by Roark in D/P/PT, but you had to have 2 badges to get it.

I think that Swana could learn Sky Attack, but that's just me.

I could see Denchura in a forest, and Desukaan in the desert ruins.

I'm convinced Denchura is a one-time pokemon like Snorlax.
There's a cave blocked by a web, and there's an electric based cave.
And for those that still might think Denchura isn't electric/bug, it is. 電 (Den, or 'Electricity) and チュラ (Chura) from タランチュラ (Taranchura, or "Tarantula").
My logic is flawless :D

(I know I'm probably wrong..)

^We have no evidence it is web, and I'm placing my bet that Zekrom resides in the electric based cave. It could be the place where one finds Denchura's pre-evolution, (it was revealed with that mole Pokemon, forgot its name, and it was revealed to be fully evolved).

It better not be a one time Pokemon. If it's fully evolved, do you think that it would be in the wild?

Kurumiru=forest dweller, I bet everyone.

I also think that Denchura learns T-Bolt.

paddy185 said:
It better not be a one time Pokemon. If it's fully evolved, do you think that it would be in the wild?
Quagsire? Noctowl? Medicham?!
They're fully evolved and wild :D

But, yeah, it's mainly just random speculation that I came up with out of sheer boredom.

N is actually your sister. (Obvious troll is obvious)

*Shrug*

When I say fully evolved, I mean that if it was available in the wild, you'd have a 5% chance of finding one.

Back