News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

I'll take your answer and raise it, Keeper.

Attachments

• gyarados-stormfront-sf-19.jpg
    gyarados-stormfront-sf-19.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 40
  • gyarados-stormfront-sf-19.jpg
    gyarados-stormfront-sf-19.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 20
"Best free attack ever?"
I assume this is a question. Here's the best answer I could find:
CleffaCallLegends24.jpg

This was my initial thought too, but I also like SF Gyarados as @thegrovylekid pointed out.

That said, I'm now remembering this guy:
sab41.jpg

Man I really loved that era of the game.

the second attack is most probably "discard 2 energy attached to this pokemon".
alolan vulpix's attack was good and i like the art of both this and vulpix so no probs.

MY EVALUATIONS
  • A-9Tales GX - I give it 2 Geodudes. Why? DCE attack is good but not enough, 160 for a cost of 2 but not enough, the GX attack is good but not enough.

Not happy with tossing 2 energies for that 2nd attack. The GX though has some good possibilities of causing frustration.

I can see this paring with decidueye/tauros for bench killing

also note that i will probably have to murder someone for the full art like the article says

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, I can't possibly imagine why they showed off these two cards so close together...No idea how this might possibly be used!

Gee, I can't possibly imagine why they showed off these two cards so close together...No idea how this might possibly be used!

Dont know bout you But my first thought was Bubble Beat Primarina for winnings :3

lol first they revealed alolan ninetales then did aqua patch i think its for its second attack

i wish they did one for psychic type

Finally! A dark patch kind of effect!

Huntail wil, be good again!

Dont know bout you But my first thought was Bubble Beat Primarina for winnings :3
Despite what I hope was clear sarcasm about Alolan Ninetails GX and Aqua Patch...this honestly was my first thought. A way to pull lost power for Primarina :p

Despite what I hope was clear sarcasm about Alolan Ninetails GX and Aqua Patch...this honestly was my first thought. A way to pull lost power for Primarina :p

Lol at first my comment was sarcasm cus i was trying to thing of a different useless water pokemon besides the this semi-abomination but then i thought about it and it could work for primarina in a good way

The age of Dark is over, the time of Water has come.

It even has its own Dark Cloak in Manaphy, c'mon.

well.. don't know how to feel about it , because i really thought they would do something about those weak dragons, there is nothing for them . maybe the fact that they might buff giratina scares them. But whatever the reason this item makes me happy as i stacked on manaphy because i knew something was coming.

Back