News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

Raging Ice Ball is like a bad version of Mega Glalie's Cryo Mouth - it has a much more lenient condition for increased damage, but it's much weaker and has a much less forgiving Energy cost.

That aside, I love the art. I can't wait to see more of what so-taro has to offer!

This is great! I was so sad to see Slurpuff rotate, but now we get it back with Comfey! Pretty soon it will be time to dust off my Fairy deck. Can't wait!

• Alolan Vulpix - Hey, translator! You did the same thing as Fates Collide Mew when it was translated, what was really it, 2 Pokemon or any 2 cards? Pls. Clarify. So that YouTubers who will did a review when the set is released will be clarified. Anyways, Card to hand is always danger when N is still present in the format.

• Alolan Vulpix - Hey, translator! You did the same thing as Fates Collide Mew when it was translated, what was really it, 2 Pokemon or any 2 cards? Pls. Clarify. So that YouTubers who will did a review when the set is released will be clarified. Anyways, Card to hand is always danger when N is still present in the format.

It's the exact same text as mew fates collide but replace 1 with 2.

This card is pretty good. Should your hand not be disrupted, you can continue setup and since it's a free attack, it's no risk whatsoever to use.

Set releases May 5th...are the cards Standard legal on that date? Eyeing that new Vulpix for some deck ideas in my head...

Holy Aloha thats OP as HELL seriously everyone is going to use it WOW I want one.

1- 30hp car BAM make it 250hp
2- Wait a minute there is 2 pokemon in a ARTWORK?!?! and its not radiant collection UNFORGIVABEL (Selfdestructs)
3-Wishiwashi Ability kinda stops an evolution prosses because you would have 4 of him and only 3 of the other and its ability requires you to surrvive !5! turns by evoliving and getting 5 water energys (max elixer)
4- I rather it 180hp

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Pokemon, don't make Alolan Ninetales useless like you did with Alolan Sandslash.

Oh my god, alolan ninetales is one of the most beautiful pokemon that i have seen, can't wait for it to be released! Hopefully it's a gx or atleast have a very good attack so i can start using it in a deck :D

The Vulpix art is amazing.

As far as viability, its pretty average. Obviously it will see play if its evolution turns out to be good, but aside from that, I think people looking for this type of starter will stick with Talonflame.

As others have pointed out, hand gathering attacks like this are also going to continue to be limited as long as N is around and a main form of draw for most decks.

As far as best free attack ever, I dunno, I still really like Eeeeeeek!

"Best free attack ever?"
I assume this is a question. Here's the best answer I could find:
CleffaCallLegends24.jpg

Back