News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
Hopefully Lycanroc is in the set, I'm still playing through the game and he's absolutely my favorite. This is actually the first time ever I've wished they would opt for the Japanese pack art for the English tcg.

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
Hopefully Lycanroc is in the set, I'm still playing through the game and he's absolutely my favorite. This is actually the first time ever I've wished they would opt for the Japanese pack art for the English tcg.
Well we know Lycanroc midnight is defo in the Alola Moonlight set since it's on the pack art.
Also there have been cases where the Japanese pack art has been used for the English tcg. (Primal Clash and Roaring Skies are two such examples)

VeedraForce

Misty's Husbando
Really cool, I assume the 1st set is all about solgaleo/lunala and starters as far as Ultra's go, so no tapu's or ultra beast in 1st set is a given. Love that pack art though, tapu looks insanely good.

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
Dear TPCI:
STAHP WE DONT EVEN KNOW HALF OF THE FIRST SUN AND MOON SET R U TRYING TO TORTURE US OR SOMETHING AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

yrkomm16

Aspiring Trainer
Wait…. Mimikyu is on the pack art. Mimikyu GX PLEASE Pokemon PLEASE!

Ancient Trait: Stop
Mimikyu GX HP 150; Type Psychics

Ability: Meta Destroyer
Each of your opponent's basic Pokemon have no abilities.

Attacks:

Copycat 30 DMG - (C)
Choose one of your basic pokemon in play abilities (even if discabled by Mimikyu ability) and use it as an effect of this attack).

Game Control 60 DMG - (P) (C)
You may choose one of the following effects:
- If you opponent have Stadium card in play, replace it with your stadium from your discard pile. Each player can't play any stadium cards during your next turn.
- Discard tool/special energy attached to each of your opponents Pokemon. Each player can't play any Special Energy and Tool cards during your next turn.
- You may discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, choose card from your discard pile and take it to your hand. Your opponents discarding cards until he or she have 3 cards in his or her hand.

GX attack: EX is the past, this is GX era! (P) (P)
This attack does 100 damage to all of your opponent Pokemon EX (don't apply weakness and resistance to your opponent benched pokemon). If your opponents active Pokemon is EX, this Pokemon can't attack, retreat or use ability during your opponents next turn.

This is it.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I wish all Tapus will be in the set. + the sign of Lyc in the set will be nice. The feat. Cards in the pack arts are Honchcrow and Tirtouga if I am not mistaken.
#BringUsVSSeeker #BringUsTrainersMail #SM2

SceptileSquad

Leaf Blade!
The 'Moonlight of Alola' gives a Phantom Forces vibe (With all the ghosts and darkness pokemon)

Also PLEASE MAKE TAPU KOKO PLAYABLE HE IS MA DUUUUUDE

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
The feat. Cards in the pack arts are Honchcrow and Tirtouga if I am not mistaken.
Where do you see Tirtouga? The featured Pokémon I see are Honchcrow, Taillow, Jangmo-o and Mimikyu.
Either way, I hope the Taillow and Honchkrow, mean that we're getting holo or GX versions of those cards. I would live for a Honchkrow GX :D

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Yup and prereleases are April 22nd-30th. Course, I probably posted that in four places so far since I learned it. But dang it, people have to know. Xo I really want that secret grass energy, it better be in this set. Go well with my Lurantis GX. You know what else would go good with it? A secret rare Ultra ball. qwq Aaaaand I just hurt my heart but it's okay, I got cookies.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
For once we get a decent english name :D I really want a Mimikyu GX in this set, I mean imagine an Prism foil Mimikyu GX 0_O. It looks like SR energy in this set will be {G}, DCE, {L}, and {F} or maybe we'll get {Y} instead of {L}

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Hopefully Guardians Rising will be just as good as S&M Base in terms of playability and ultra rare count.

Might be, might be, but the base set is the real investment if you get that Ultra Ball...possibly...depending on how many come out <w< >w> And considering my prerelease had none...Yes, good stuff.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Might be, might be, but the base set is the real investment if you get that Ultra Ball...possibly...depending on how many come out <w< >w> And considering my prerelease had none...Yes, good stuff.
some kid at my prerelease pulled one....Unfortunately a professor told him it was $100 so now he isn't trading it ;_;