News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

vthunder

Aspiring Trainer
So 12 GX full arts, 12 GX hyper rares, 3 Supporter Full Arts, and the 3 UR cards from SM1+ for a bare minimum of 30 ultra rare cards.

Add in the UR cards from SM2 and oh boy, we're in trouble.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Why do I feel like Mallow's gonna be expensive....

Edit: No FA (and probably SR) starters :/ maybe my Promo box theory was right

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Edit: No FA (and probably SR) starters :/ maybe my Promo box theory was right
Well that hasn't been confirmed yet, it just says 12 new Pokémon-GX, but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up for Starter-GX FA and SR either.
I'm thinking 4 of the final 6 new GX cards are Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Darkrai and Drampa. I think Mimikyu, Swellow and Honckrow also are contenders, due to appearing on the booster packs, but I'm less sure of those three than the other four.

jessalakasam

Well that hasn't been confirmed yet, it just says 12 new Pokémon-GX, but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up for Starter-GX FA and SR either.
I'm thinking 4 of the final 6 new GX cards are Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Darkrai and Drampa. I think Mimikyu, Swellow and Honckrow also are contenders, due to appearing on the booster packs, but I'm less sure of those three than the other four.

Read the whole paragraph it says,

"There will be 12 new Pokemon-GX, including Tapu Koko-GX, Tapu Lele-GX, Kommo-o-GX, Lycanroc-GX (Midnight Forme), Metagross-GX, Sylveon-GX, Toxapex-GX, and Vikavolt-GX. We may also get Tapu Bulu-GX and Tapu Fini-GX, though this is uncertain. There will also be 12 full-art Pokemon-GX (excluding secret rares)."

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Read the whole paragraph it says,

"There will be 12 new Pokemon-GX, including Tapu Koko-GX, Tapu Lele-GX, Kommo-o-GX, Lycanroc-GX (Midnight Forme), Metagross-GX, Sylveon-GX, Toxapex-GX, and Vikavolt-GX. We may also get Tapu Bulu-GX and Tapu Fini-GX, though this is uncertain. There will also be 12 full-art Pokemon-GX (excluding secret rares)."
Oh whoops, you're right! Sorry!
I do wonder how else we'll get them. I don't think they'll put them in boxes nor in tins. I could see them being added in a future set, with the starters also in them, so that they won't be "alone"

jessalakasam

Oh whoops, you're right! Sorry!
I do wonder how else we'll get them. I don't think they'll put them in boxes nor in tins. I could see them being added in a future set, with the starters also in them, so that they won't be "alone"
It would be hilarious if they pull a Shiny Mega Gengar on us, and release it at the end of the Sun and Moon series

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
"Over 140 Cards "

Please a moment of silence to all of our collector friends. May their wallets find eternal rest.

But else. Im pumped. Especially when we get Sylveon. Because that card is gorgeous. Oh and Toxapex will be hella fun

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
So 12 GX full arts, 12 GX hyper rares, 3 Supporter Full Arts, and the 3 UR cards from SM1+ for a bare minimum of 30 ultra rare cards.

Add in the UR cards from SM2 and oh boy, we're in trouble.
Ahem! Hyper Rares are still Secret Rares. it has star with S.

If I enumerate the GXs in Guardians Rising:
  • Kommo-O GX
  • Metagross GX
  • Vikavolt GX
  • Toxapex GX
  • Sylveon GX
  • Drampa GX
  • Tapu Koko, Lele, Bulu, and Fini GX
  • Midnight Lycanroc GX
  • possibly Mimikyu or Alolan Exeggutor GX
Wait, is Metagross has a Mega? Why it is a GX?

Another painful set to collect and master because it has tons of SRs (HR included).

Request. BRING BACK STRONG ENERGY!

FA Starter GX, and also SR will possibly become a promo.

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
My pokemon team on 3ds : Espeon , Sylveon , Flygon , Metagross , Gardevoir and Gallade.

I was literally thinking : please can Pokemon make a Metagross GX FA card? And maybe flygon? Pokemon GX are based off of Z moves and ANY pokemon can have a Z move. So any Pokemon can have a GX card. 1 week later : Metagross GX revealed! Now i'm just waiting for a Flygon GX

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
Really excited for those fun little Oricorio cards! Can't wait!