Collecting Is This Card Fake?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by joeyms16, Apr 29, 2019.

1. joeyms16 Aspiring Trainer
    joeyms16

Hi, I know barely anything about Pokemon cards and I just found one sitting in my house, Google searched it and found that it's a rare card. It's a Kangaskhan EX, full art, and the entire front side of the card is holographic. it's from 2014 and has a yellow star in the bottom right corner. However, in all the images of the card that I seen online, it said 103/106 in the bottom right corner, but mine says 103/104. Also, the flashfire logo in the bottom right looks different on my card than on the other cards I saw. I couldn't find any cards on Google images that looked exactly like mine. Does this mean my card is fake? Thanks for your help!​

2. Vom #TeamFreeWill
    Vom

Forum Mod Member

Hi, could you post a picture of the card?

AshCo likes this.
  3. RiverShock Aspiring Trainer
    RiverShock

It's worth pointing out that even if it is real (which it likely isn't given you've mentioned it doesn't resemble any other Kangaskhan-EX you've seen online, cards simply don't really vary much in appearance), Full Art Kangaskhan EX is only like $4-5 USD anyway.

4. joeyms16 Aspiring Trainer
    joeyms16

5. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

The thing says its weak to fire of course it's fake

6. arulz THE SEEKER
    arulz

Also the font is off, and so is the foil pattern. Common for fakes

7. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

See those energy, and how they’re ballooned out like that? That’s fake.

8. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?