Is there a List with all Tin Products?

ChicaSkas

Aspiring Trainer
I am trying to collect all the promo cards, and there seem to be at least 8 tins per year released. Is there a full comprehensive list out there?

I am trying to collect all the promo cards, and there seem to be at least 8 tins per year released. Is there a full comprehensive list out there?

Maybe on a fan website like Pokebeach, but otherwise no site really lists all the tins ever made. Sorry about that.

Also, if you want to collect all the promos, well...good luck with that. It'll take much more than just tins. Nice place to start there, but tins are such a small amount of all the promos ever released

Aren't we on Pokebeach right now? I did!check out Bulbapedia, they have most of the XY era tinnage documented there.
If there isn't a full list, there should be someday :) it would be a good goal to do one. I might start it myself. We need databases for collecting.

I am trying to collect all the black star XY promos. With the BattleHeart tins already hitting 178, the unofficial "expansion" of black star promos may just be one of the largest sets yet to complete!

Here's what I know from the XY era.. maybe I'll try to find out more about older tins later.

Legends of Kalos Tins: Xerneas XY7, Yveltal XY8

Kalos Power Tins: Chesnaught XY18, Delphox XY19, Greninja XY20

EX Power Trio Tins: Venusaur XY28, Charizard XY29, Blastoise XY30

Legends of Hoenn Tins: Kyogre XY41, Groudon XY42

Hoenn Power Tins: Sceptile XY53, Blaziken XY54, Swampert XY55

Powers Beyond Tins: Hoopa XY71, Latios XY72, Rayquaza XY73

Triple Power Tins: Gyarados XY106, Mewtwo XY107, Machamp XY108

Shiny Kalos Tins: Xerneas XY149, Yveltal XY150, Zygarde XY151

Battle Heart Tins: Pikachu XY173, Volcanion XY174, Magearna XY175

Hope this helped!

Aren't we on Pokebeach right now? I did!check out Bulbapedia, they have most of the XY era tinnage documented there.
If there isn't a full list, there should be someday :) it would be a good goal to do one. I might start it myself. We need databases for collecting.

I am trying to collect all the black star XY promos. With the BattleHeart tins already hitting 178, the unofficial "expansion" of black star promos may just be one of the largest sets yet to complete!

Hi ChicaSkas

If you want a database of cards this is the link to my original post. It is a database of a complete set of cards containing english text.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/pokemon-tcg-checklist.114469/
It waas originally started by my but then continued by another member when i left the scene for a while. My personal version have a large number of cards extra compared to this one however it is not regularly maintained. my personal one has a large number of extra Neo era cards and some of the more obscure cards.

Hope this helps

Back