RSE/FRLG Is it possible to catch Deoxys in Ruby?

Torterror

Worlds biggest Gardevoir fan!
After 20 minutes of google search, i still have no answers. Some claim that with a level 67 latios/latios you can ride a spaceship up to the moon and catch him? Is this really possible?

I do believe you needed to go to a Nintendo event for Deoxys. I think the only other way is to hack for it. I don't know if that way to get Deoxys is true.

Aurora ticket is the only means to get Deoxys legitimately. The window for obtaining that ticket has closed half a decade ago.

The only way to catch Deoxy in Ruby these days are hacking .. :( like Xierh has said they don't issue the aurora ticket anymore.

The Aurora Ticket was an in-game item, not a physical one. That would of worked with the Eon Ticket, though that has nothing to do with Deoxys. If you want a legit Deoxys, you'll either have to wait for an upcoming event or find an Emerald player with a Deoxys, get him/her to clone it, have him Pal Park it to a 4th generation title and trade it over to you via Wi-Fi. Or, you could find someone willing to trade and trade back a Deoxys and use the data to search for Deoxys on the GTS.

No.Deoxys is only available in Leafgreen,Firered,Emerald via aura ticket.Unless you say use an e-reader

Back