Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

im sure it was posted earlier, but how much is this box, and upcoming like it? $20 rings a bell...

nevermind... i found it. to anyone with the same question, it costs $12.99

That mew card is so pretty *^* and that pin will look great on my backpack :cool:
I can't wait til it comes out!

'Generations' is the set name. To complete this special set, you're going to have to collect it throughout the whole of 2016 as each legendary box that comes out will have a different set of cards. So in the end the mini set will make one giant set. I think it will go like this.

Also I would like to see cards with backgrounds of certain places of each regions I think that would great.

I'm totally going to collect sealed boxes of these new 20th anniversary boxes. They're so gorgeous. I'll get one to open, and one to keep. At $12.99 a box, it's really not that bad. I'm still super curious about the contents of those mysterious generations picks.

Maybe At the end of the generations set, we have collected all 721 Pokemon and Nintendo will introducte the next generation.

I'm totally going to collect sealed boxes of these new 20th anniversary boxes. They're so gorgeous. I'll get one to open, and one to keep. At $12.99 a box, it's really not that bad. I'm still super curious about the contents of those mysterious generations picks.

That's what I plan on doing, never know when something will be rare in the future.

Where did you pre order one from?!?!

I pre-ordered mine from Spellenhuis, a Dutch website.

The Mew card is really very cute! Between that, mystery packs, and a nice pin, too, I feel my money is well spent on this. :p Though I guess I'll reserve judgment on the others until we see what's all in the packs.

That "Generations" expansion name makes me remind Wizard of the Coast's sets, don't know why hahah ;)

And yeah, I'll take this box and those packs :p

I also ordered two of each. Once to open, one to save. I hope it is possible to collect all generation cards by opening just one of each promo product.

I also hope that the mew card is just number 151 and that they print each Pokemon once!

It'd be cool if each Generations booster was set cards, that way we wouldn't have to buy multiple boxes to get them all... n' if you think about it where we've got like Charizard and Pikachu here the packs include cards from the Red/Yellow games generation, we could get lets say Blastoise and something else on the next packs, if I'm counting right we'd have enough packs over the span of the Mythical collection to cover all the core series games and that'd be the Generations part?

I doubt it'd happen since we'd need a new lot of cards alongside the Japanese ones we seem to be catching up on with this, but it'd be nice c:

Well since we can see Blastoise in the blurrier image, I'm certain the packs will have Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, and Pikachu on them, a clear throwback to the original games.

I'm so glad these are going to be cheaper. $12.99 is way more affordable than a $20 box, especially if it's only coming with two packs. I kind of wish the other boxes could only come with two packs and be cheaper, too.

Anyway, I wonder if there's gonna be a special edition portfolio to go with these. Or was that the faux leather pikachu one? If that's the case, I may just buy the 4-pocket Charizard one for these.

Back