Ruling Imittack problem

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys!

Case A
Let's say, I have attached 1 darkness energy and 1 double colorless energy to my Kecleon and there is this Liepard against me, so I have the necessary energy to use its attack. I use its Assisst attack through Imittack and the coin flip results as heads.
1) Which bench I will copy? Mine or my opponent's?
2) If there's this Charizard on the respective bench and I want to use its Scorching fire attack:
a) Do I have to have the necessary energy to use its attack to copy it through Assist?
b) I have no fire energy to discard it, so do I have to discard another energy or can I keep all energies attached to Kecleon?

Case B
This time it will be more tricky. On the active position is Mew EX. There're Kecleon and Zoroark on bench (nevermind on which side, because Mew EX can copy attacks of all Pokémon in play; both the player's and his/her opponent's bench including opponent's active Pokémon).
Mew EX has double colorless energy attached to it. The opponent's active Pokémon is Charizard. Mew EX use its Versatile to copy Foul Play. Through Foul Play it use Imittack. It has no the necessary energy to copy either of Charizards attacks, so it fails?

Case C
When there are two Kecleons agains each other and one of them use Imittack to copy its opponent's Imittack, is it endless loop? (More specifically: when will the user's turn end?)

Thanks for answers ;-)

1. Using Liepard's Assist through Imittack will let you use an attack from your own bench. You may use Scorching Fire through Assist. Since there are no Fire Energy on Kecleon you do not have to discard any Energy attached to it.

2. Foul Play can not copy attacks from the bench. Kecleon would need to be active in order for Foul Play to copy Imittack.

3. Yes, it would create an infinite loop.

3. Yes, it would create an infinite loop.
In which case you will be immediately slapped and the turn will pass to your opponent.

Back