Pokemon illogical pokedex info

Status
Not open for further replies.

owen bowen

Aspiring Trainer
pokedex entry : Snorlax
It is not satisfied unless it eats over 880 pounds of food every day. When it is done eating, it goes promptly to sleep.

if it's true that snorlax eat 880 pounds of food a day, that means a year, it will eat 880 X 365 = 321200 pounds, if there's a 100 of them in the pokemon world, it will eat 321200 X 100 = 3210000 pounds a year, if all the snorlaxes still alive ten years later - 32120000 X 10 = 321200000 pounds in ten years.
at that time, i think the pokemon world is blank, but all the snorlaxes
still want to fill up their stomich.
what will happen???

RE: unlogical pokedex info

well... last time i checked... pokemon was a game, so i don´t take anything i read or see there as real... (though, that time when i thought i squished a spinarak, but later i realized it was just a regular spider)

How about this.
Alakazam can outsmart 30 supercomputers. Then why invent them?
The programmers would have to make them illogical if not you and I won't be getting bored of them.

It always confuses me when Pokémon are compared to real animals in the game. I can't think of a specific example, but some Pokédex entries compare Pokémon to dogs and whatnot. I'd figure that the Pokémon world wouldn't include the everyday animals we're used to.

If pokemon did ever exist, there won't be dogs and cats anymore so why compare? Always thought of that since I was a kid.

The Pokedex for Latios is waaaaaayyyyy out there. How can it outrun a supersonic jet, but be such a bad example of aerodynamics? Think about it.

yeah. who created all these illogical info? all the pokemon has a pretty good looking but the infos are very out

Some Snorlax eat more than others. After their indigestion, they work off the weight through sleep or battling.

The entire Pokedex lacks logic. It claims such folly as:

• Wartortle can live for 10,000 years
  • A single drop of Nidoran (f)'s poison is fatal
  • With a single swing of its tail, Nidoking can snap a telephone pole "as if it were a matchstick"
  • Machoke is so incredibly powerful it must wear a belt to suppress his strength
  • Machamp can launch 1,000 punches in TWO SECONDS
  • Rapidash can gallop at 150 MPH
  • Lickitung's tongue is nearly 8 feet long
  • Gyarados is so violent that it rampages for absolutely no reason and will not cease until everything surrounding it is destroyed
  • Meganium can bring dead plants to life simply by breathing on them
  • If you get bitten by a Croconaw, you're SCREWED. He ain't gonna let go, ever.
  • Once Igglybuff starts bouncing, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for it to stop.
  • Skarmory (that base 70 slug) can outspeed Rapidash, able to fly at a speed of over 180 MPH
  • At a mighty 1 foot 8 inches, Phanpy can easily support an adult human on its back
  • Donphan can decimate a house in a single blow
  • Larvitar's regular diet consists of entire mountains.
  • Lugia causes storms that last for 40 days with a mere flap of its wings
  • Combusken can kick 10 times in one second (pretty believable compared to Machamp)
  • Loudred can knock over trucks simply by yelling
  • Hariyama's arm thrusts can "knock a truck flying"
  • It you hold onto a Spoink, its heart will stop beating, and Spoink will die.
  • Registeel's body is impervious to everything.
  • Luxray can see through anything
  • The fluid that is sprayed from Skuntank's tail has a range that exceeds 160 feet (over half a football field)
  • Drapion's claws can effortlessly rip through cars
  • Heatran can walk on the ceiling. So can Treecko, but Heatran weighs 948 pounds.

^Holy COW! How many did you find?! I find Pokemon's getting VERY out there with their entries too.

Gyarados is so violent that it rampages for absolutely no reason and will not cease until everything surrounding it is destroyed
all cities will no longer exists if this is true

Lugia causes storms that last for 40 days with a mere flap of its wings
lugia can't fly if it does'nt want to bring chaos

Machamp can launch 1,000 punches in TWO SECONDS

Bacon-dex: data input B + /cal

One arm: 250 punches, 125 punches per second. Assuming simple model ie no occilating motion nor acceleration change of any sort, Load load.

Total journey of fist = 125 x 2 x L

L = 0.8 (length of arm)

distance / time = speed

Load, load.

Machamps fist moves at 100 metres per second, or 3600 kilometres per hour.

Verdict: Blissey has no chance.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
The entire Pokedex lacks logic. It claims such folly as:

• Wartortle can live for 10,000 years
  • A single drop of Nidoran (f)'s poison is fatal
  • With a single swing of its tail, Nidoking can snap a telephone pole "as if it were a matchstick"
  • Machoke is so incredibly powerful it must wear a belt to suppress his strength
  • Machamp can launch 1,000 punches in TWO SECONDS
  • Rapidash can gallop at 150 MPH
  • Lickitung's tongue is nearly 8 feet long
  • Gyarados is so violent that it rampages for absolutely no reason and will not cease until everything surrounding it is destroyed
  • Meganium can bring dead plants to life simply by breathing on them
  • If you get bitten by a Croconaw, you're SCREWED. He ain't gonna let go, ever.
  • Once Igglybuff starts bouncing, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for it to stop.
  • Skarmory (that base 70 slug) can outspeed Rapidash, able to fly at a speed of over 180 MPH
  • At a mighty 1 foot 8 inches, Phanpy can easily support an adult human on its back
  • Donphan can decimate a house in a single blow
  • Larvitar's regular diet consists of entire mountains.
  • Lugia causes storms that last for 40 days with a mere flap of its wings
  • Combusken can kick 10 times in one second (pretty believable compared to Machamp)
  • Loudred can knock over trucks simply by yelling
  • Hariyama's arm thrusts can "knock a truck flying"
  • It you hold onto a Spoink, its heart will stop beating, and Spoink will die.
  • Registeel's body is impervious to everything.
  • Luxray can see through anything
  • The fluid that is sprayed from Skuntank's tail has a range that exceeds 160 feet (over half a football field)
  • Drapion's claws can effortlessly rip through cars
  • Heatran can walk on the ceiling. So can Treecko, but Heatran weighs 948 pounds.

This isn't illogical at all, if you replace the Pokémon's name with 'Chuck Norris'. Then this all makes complete sense. The exception is the spoink.

All except:

- Chuck Norris' tongue is far from 8 feet long
- Chuck Norris has no tail
- Chuck Norris' body is definitely not impervious to everything
- I don't think Chuck Norris eats mountains
- Chuck Norris does not gallop
- Chuck Norris will die in a few decades
- Chuck Norris does not have wings

Why is Chuck Norris praised so?

But...yes. This stuff is WAY Farfetch'd. Steelix is like, anorexic or something. He's really light for what he is.

The info in a pokedex is just non-scene lies that the game makers throw in just for the sake of a pokedex. Who cares about these things? Not me.

if machamp can send out 1000 punches in two sec, 500 punches in 1 sec. ?
i can't even throw 5 punches ni 1 sec. even if i have 4 arms, i think 20 punches is the maximum.

They make all of these ilogical entries for the little kids most likely.But when you compare them to the anime and games they make no sence to me.

MylesPrower said:
All except:

- Chuck Norris' tongue is far from 8 feet long
- Chuck Norris has no tail
- Chuck Norris' body is definitely not impervious to everything
- I don't think Chuck Norris eats mountains
- Chuck Norris does not gallop
- Chuck Norris will die in a few decades
- Chuck Norris does not have wings

Why is Chuck Norris praised so?

But...yes. This stuff is WAY Farfetch'd. Steelix is like, anorexic or something. He's really light for what he is.

because Chuck Norris is all that is holy and powerful. And he is a flippin Texas ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back