Wi-Fi Trades IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - Status: Available

RE: IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - Competitive and Non-Competitive 5IV Pokemon! Update **1/23/14!** Free 4 IV Scythers!

Awesome, my friend code is in my signature, I'll add you.

RE: IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - Competitive and Non-Competitive 5IV Pokemon! Update **1/23/14!** Free 4 IV Scythers!

Ignis, are you done with the Scyther?

a free syther??? may i have one with technician?? :D

Everyone, I, will be online in about 2 hours, so be ready. I will also have your Friend Codes added by then.

IgnisMagister said:
Everyone, I, will be online in about 2 hours, so be ready. I will also have your Friend Codes added by then.

In 2 hours got it. I already added your FC mine is below

Chespin777 said:
Can I have a female 5IV Serene grace Togepi for trade? I'll offer you my prized 5IV Feebas in exchnage of your Togepi? And I'd like to ask in which ball is that Togepi caught? I hope it is in luxery ball.

Yes, sir! But notice that it won't be for a while. Unfortunately, it is in a regular pokeball. But the juice shoppe has instant happiness.

I am online now, everyone!

RE: IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - 5 IV Pokemon! Update **1/23/14!** Free 4 IV Scythers! Ends in 3 days!

I saw you have interest in my shiny garchomp. I'm interested in your 5IV clauncher, 5IV Mareep, and shiny noctowl, in that order. Thoughts?

RE: IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - 5 IV Pokemon! Update **1/23/14!** Free 4 IV Scythers! Ends in 3 days!

save me a scyther before I forget to ask :p

Sorry for not trading yesterday, I was doing some things, will you be able to give me my 2 Scythers today?

Reggie McGigas said:
save me a scyther before I forget to ask :p

Ok, already have some ready.

Eron said:
Sorry for not trading yesterday, I was doing some things, will you be able to give me my 2 Scythers today?

Its ok, your Scythers are ready.

I want your Togepi 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I have a Defiant Piplup, and probally can get heartscalle`s.

ShinyVincent said:
I want your Togepi 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I have a Defiant Piplup, and probally can get heartscalle`s.

I am getting a defiant Piplup from someone else. Do you have HA Turtwig?

RE: IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - *Update 1/7/14* Competetive Pokemon for Trade

IgnisMagister said:
Freedomeon said:
If you can get me a Female Magic Guard Solosis 31/x/31/31/31/31 I can breed you a 5IV Modest Eevee.

That would be nice. How about we trade tomorrow afternoon?

Sorry for the late reply, I currently only have a spare 5IV Timid one available. I can breed you a Modest one but it won't be ready until the end of next week.

RE: IgnisMagister's MyPlayer Thread - *Update 1/7/14* Competetive Pokemon for Trade

Freedomeon said:
IgnisMagister said:
That would be nice. How about we trade tomorrow afternoon?

Sorry for the late reply, I currently only have a spare 5IV Timid one available. I can breed you a Modest one but it won't be ready until the end of next week.

Tell you what: I will take that Timid one. But the Solosis traded away, so I will have to breed you another one.

IgnisMagister said:
ShinyVincent said:

I am getting a defiant Piplup from someone else. Do you have HA Turtwig?

No, sorry.

IgnisMagister said:
Freedomeon said:

Tell you what: I will take that Timid one. But the Solosis traded away, so I will have to breed you another one.

That's fine, just drop me a profile comment when you're done please :)

arulz said:
I saw you have interest in my shiny garchomp. I'm interested in your 5IV clauncher, 5IV Mareep, and shiny noctowl, in that order. Thoughts?

Okay sir, that sounds like a deal. It may take a while to get your pokemon ready.

Back