IFX's Art Gallery - Update: Pokemon, Drawing, Digital, and more

RE: Rate my Playmatz again?

it probably got locked because you arent allowed to make a thread for ONE piece of art
its ok i guess though

safariblade said:
it probably got locked because you arent allowed to make a thread for ONE piece of art
its ok I guess though
It got locked cause someone revived it. I like it, you should keep doin them, IMO.

I think it looks very nice. The background's a little boring, but other than that, it's great! :D
8.5/10

lol, i so would make playmats for free for people if i was given the ink and playmat needed to do so =/

Please either turn this thread into a gallery thread (you should include the other two playmats if you do) or make a gallery thread to display all pieces of art you make - the rule of this subforum is that making threads to just display a few pieces of art you've made recently isn't allowed, and that one must make a gallery thread to showcase all of his/her works. :D

So... I'll lock this or leave it open, depending on which choice you make. :3

RE: Rate my Playmatz and Random Drawings :)

This is great! I love your animal drawings...
/me eyes them, thinking of her book cover.

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
This is great! I love your animal drawings...
* Twilight ShayminLvr eyes them, thinking of her book cover.

lol, u can use them if youd like for whatever

just as long as i get credit =P

Wow, those drawings are great! I really like the Mew and Pichu. They're so cute! ^_^

These are all hawtsauce!

*Gloats*
I get to use the Ludicolo one :)

I really like the Pichu. So Cute.

RE: Rate my Playmatz and Random Drawings :) (((Update- Added Furret riding on a Flygon LVX playmat))) Please comment =]

Heres my latest playmat i made for amt for worlds. please rate or comment. =]

1/4 complete
flygon1.jpg

2/4 complete
flygon2.jpg

3/4 complete
fygon3.jpg

flygon3.jpg

4/4 complete d--(^_^)--b

RE: Rate my Playmatz and Random Drawings :) (((Update- Added Furret riding on a Flygon LVX playmat))) Please comment =]

Nice job. You did a good job on keeping your shading clean, and not over-done. Were the letters supposed to be a bit slloppy? If not, I see that as the only flaw. 9.5/10.

^WOW!
That's very nice.
I would <3 to have one....
Would you do a trade for it?

lol, amt asked me to make her that one =P

looks awesome you should try and take pictures showing the process more often =)

Back