If someone were to offer you anyone of these...

Pick a card after reading the thread question

• Total voters

jreeves

Burning Spade
If someone, you didn't know, were to offer you one of the cards in the above poll for FREE. Which one would you choose and why???

i want tyranitar ex coz i dont have any of it , and i really like tyranitar

as for second option, i might consider pkm * too

I would pick Ho-oh EX because he is cool and he has strong attacks.:)

too... hard... to... choose... if i had to choose one i would pick crawdaunt cause i have 2 and need a third. dont make me trade offers cause i dont trade online.

I would chooce Crawdaunt Ex just becuase I want to make a deck around him. If the * pokemon is really worth it then I would take it. SO later I can sell it for $30+.

me? Id choose tyranitar ex or a pokemon *, but since i can only choose one, Id choose a pokemon * cause i can sell it for a lot of $ ( not that I will if i ever get 1

RE:  If someone were to offer you anyone of these...

Kronar said:
too... hard... to... choose...  if i had to choose one i would pick crawdaunt cause i have 2 and need a third.  dont make me trade offers cause i dont trade online.
Accualy, if i could choose from stuff other than those i would pick Shiftry ex:cool:

Flygon ex rules everything. There are many potential ways for it to deal 100 damage per turn. The only competition up there are a couple of *'s and Arcanine ex.

depends on the star. if they are anything good, then i'd go with that (ie latias, latios, gyara, alakazam, ray).

if not Arcy.

Arcanine out.

Back