Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Disney rocks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cataha

:-)
What if you woke up one morning, got on the computer, went to Pokemon.com, and then a giant message said, "We are sorry for the inconvience, but Disney now owns Pokemon. Pokemon.com no longer exists and you must go to Disney.com/Pokemon to access this page." Well, I would call up Disney and beat the crud out of them. I'd smash Mickey's nose into his left ear and whomp every Disney character ever, including the Disnemon (my term for Pokemon owned by Disney) because Disney would make Pokemon useless. There would be no fighting, and they are all controlled by Mickey Mouse ears. Pikachu would be painted black and grow big fat ears and be Mickey's little brother. Too bad Mickey Mouse's left ear is now deformed like Disnechu's. What do you think would happen if Disney bought out Pokemon? What would you do?

Mickey Mouse would be the "almighty" Pokemon, we'd have dancing cats as legendaries and Pluto will be the evolution of Mightyena.

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Mickey Mouse would be the "almighty" Pokemon, we'd have dancing cats as legendaries and Pluto will be the evolution of Mightyena.

LOL. And Perry the Platupus is the new evolution of a Lotad.

This is kinda a stupid thread. Why? This would never happen. And you guys seem to think it would totally ruin it. The main people at Pokemon would obviously still be in charge. Look at other games Disney's done. Spectrobes, for example, was an action/violence heavy game, and Disney did fine with it. [/thread]

(post deleted)...what? I don't have to say anything nice, it's not a requirement. YOu're asking what we would think if Disney bought Pokemon, and I'm pointing out that it's a ridiculous idea, and it wouldn't change anything anyway. Look in the Forum rules, because last I checked, there was nothing about complimenting the Poster of silly threads, or insulting Disney.

I have to agree with 6-dimension. One, this would never happen and two Disney is one of the most powerful, creative, and profitable companies in the universe. There is no reason to think they would do anything to screw it up. If anything they would leave the people in charge who are already in place, throw some promotional material behind it and rake in the cash.

This is pointless (not to mention spam/flaming here).

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back