• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Iconz's Trading Thread! H: List Inside! W: Landorus EX, and Codes

RE: Iconz's Trading Thread! H: List Inside! W: Lucario EX/EX FA, Landorus, and DEX EX/ EX FA

Will deal I will PM you.

RE: Iconz's Trading Thread! H: List Inside! W: Lucario EX/EX FA, Landorus, and DEX EX/ EX FA

Bump .

Bump #2 Now have a dowsing machine!

BUMP to the top + Edited List

Bump! MASSIVE Update.

Hello,

I have just made an account here so I currently do not have a trade list; I'm actually pretty new to the card game in general, but I do have a Lucario EX (regular one, not full art), and was interested in the following:

Heracross EX FA
Dragonite EX
Dragonite EX FA
Seismitoad EX

I have a bunch of X Y, Flashfire, and Furious Fists holos (just ask if you might want something in particular), and some other of my card highlights are: Lucario EX, Full Art Charizard EX, Fossil Researcher Full Art, Mega Venasuar, Venasuar EX, Yvetal EX ( pulled from X and Y set), Hawlucha EX, Kangaskhan EX and Mega Kangaskhan EX...that's all I can really think of for now.

If there are any particular cards from the newer X and Y sets besides the ones I've listed that you might want, let me know, but I think those are my most valuable cards.

Thanks.

Ummagumma said:
Hello,

I have just made an account here so I currently do not have a trade list; I'm actually pretty new to the card game in general, but I do have a Lucario EX (regular one, not full art), and was interested in the following:

Heracross EX FA
Dragonite EX
Dragonite EX FA
Seismitoad EX

I have a bunch of X Y, Flashfire, and Furious Fists holos (just ask if you might want something in particular), and some other of my card highlights are: Lucario EX, Full Art Charizard EX, Fossil Researcher Full Art, Mega Venasuar, Venasuar EX, Yvetal EX ( pulled from X and Y set), Hawlucha EX, Kangaskhan EX and Mega Kangaskhan EX...that's all I can really think of for now.

If there are any particular cards from the newer X and Y sets besides the ones I've listed that you might want, let me know, but I think those are my most valuable cards.

Thanks.
Hey, whenever you get a list I'll come look at it and get back to you. Or you can just come back to me when it's approved, it's just easier to CYL.

CML for Seismitoad EX FA!

Thanks

MP Pokemon said:
CML for Seismitoad EX FA!

Thanks
All I saw was Korrina FA.

Iconz said:
Ummagumma said:
Hello,

Heracross EX FA
Dragonite EX
Dragonite EX FA
Seismitoad EX

Thanks.
Hey, whenever you get a list I'll come look at it and get back to you. Or you can just come back to me when it's approved, it's just easier to CYL.

I've got an actual Thread now that is linked in my signature if you want to take a look. Thanks. I'm most interested in the Dragonite EX and Heracross EX.

Would you consider doing Dragonite EX and Heracross EX for Lucario EX? I would probably do that.

Ummagumma said:
Iconz said:

I've got an actual Thread now that is linked in my signature if you want to take a look. Thanks. I'm most interested in the Dragonite EX and Heracross EX.

Would you consider doing Dragonite EX and Heracross EX for Lucario EX? I would probably do that.
Would you do Dragonite and Heracross for Charizard EX FA?

Iconz said:
Ummagumma said:

Would you do Dragonite and Heracross for Charizard EX FA?

No, sorry. I'm much more attached to my Charizard FA so it would probably take a steeper return for me to consider trading than the Lucario EX to be honest. If you're still interested in the Lucario and want to make an offer, let me know. Same goes for Charizard, but I can't promise I'll deal unless I really like the return.

Huge Bump!

Hey with the trade compete can leave some trade feedback. Thanks manuel

Hey, I have a Lucario EX FA. I would like to trade for Jirachi EX and Dowsing Machine for my deck.

How about FA Darkri EX and Malamar EX for your FA lucario EX, Seismatoad EX FA And regular lucario EX.?

Would you do Malamar for Lucario Reg?

I can't, only due to the fact it's only a pre-release card. Maybe when they become more common.

Ok, that's cool.

Replied on my thread

Back