I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Opened 2 Rising Rivals pack and got Luxray GL from the first and Luxray GL Lv. X from the second :D

Bought 2 Triumphant and 1 Call of Legends pack and got:

1. Darkrai & Cresselia Legend (Top Half)
2. Nidoqueen
3. Rayquaza
4. Pidgeot

Got the last two in 1 CoL pack. Happy that I got the Darkrai and Cresselia Legend. Now, I just need to get the other half. :)

@slickmario: Congrats!

Bought a COL Blister & an old Gible PowerPack.

My sister opened the Power Pack's Secret Wonders pack first, and pulled Gardevoir LV.X. My jaw dropped Dx Such a shiny card though lol. I let her keep it xD

The rest of the Power Pack pulls were literally, either Holographic Rares or Reverse Holo Rare. No RH C/UC/TSS except for an RH Grass Energy. Epic pulls from that Power Pack. My friend got the same one and pulled Salamence ex.

The COL Blister was disappointing...
RH Eevee (good for our collection)
RH PONT (not bad)
RH Rescue Energy (uh...not bad)

What's funny is that...my sister pulled a DP Palkia, then I pulled a COL Palkia...both Holographic. -sigh-

Just opened 2 boosters of SF and one UD from a trade. Pulled SF Gastly, Warp Energy, RH Switch, RH Mamoswine, RH Weavile, ad not much else, except for a Flower Shop Lady.

Oh yeah, at States today I bought a MD booster. Pulled Articuno Holo and RH Plusle Rare, and a Fossil Excavator. The cutest was an Eevee.

Here it goues my historial here xD

DP booster (first booster that I bought in my entire life): Empoleon Lv. X
RR boosters: Yanmega foil (I love that card)
AR boosters: Fighting and Psychic Arceus, Arceus Lv. X (fire-grass), Swalot foil, Froslass foil and Hariyama (Vortex Chop)
HS boosters: Meganium, Donphan Prime (It was a booster for my girlfriend, she traded it away for 2 Absol G and it's Lv. X T_T I miss Donphan....), Double Colorless Energy, Rainbow Energy, Slowking and Hypno RH.

oh, this friday I pulled out a Dialga shiny from Call of Legends. It's not so bad its attack...

I bought 2 Triumphant packs the other day and was hoping for any prime from the set
~Magnezone Prime
~Ditto
~Bottom half of Dialga & Palkia Legend
~Reverse holo Rescue Energy

Today was awesome. For starters, I got an Oshawott tin for $4, due to a cashier error! With the leftovers from my 20, I got 3 more triumphant packs. Final pulls were:

1x lost world
1x electrode prime
1x Oshawott tin promo
1x rayquaza c x
2x junk arm
1x drapion holo
1x rh kyogre
1x hitmontop holo
1x rh rescue energy
1x lost remover
Aaand...
A gengar prime! (not 4 trade)

This was an epic weekend for pulls lol. I bought 3 TR Packs, 2 BW Starter Tins, 1 RR Blister Pack, and won 4 SF Packs (The Packs were: 5 TR, 4 CoL, 4 SF, 2 RR, 2 SV, 1 MD), this is what I pulled:

1 Mew Prime
1 Charizard G LV.X
1 DPL Top
1 Shiny Rayquaza
1 Regigigas LV.X
1 Shiny Duskull
1 Rev Holo Machamp
1 Gyarados
1 Rev Holo Warp Energy
1 Warp Energy
1 Luxury Ball
And *insert drumroll here*..... LUXRAY GL LV.X

So happy with my Pulls! I finally got my 2nd Lux X that I needed for my Luxchomp! xD xD xD

~A+G

I pulled a Gengar Prime, Magnezone Prime, Celebi Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Electrode prime, along with Darkrai legend top and bottom half and palkia legend top half from a box of triumphant I bought over the weekend

I just pulled two Gengar Primes from two packs I bought :D

@ A+G: Stop lucksacking. : K

Friend opened 4 CoL packs, pulled:
1x Shiny Groudon
1x Pachirisu RH
1x Lightning Energy RH
1x Lost World RH

Out of the four packs I got at States: PONT, Copycat, and a Lightning Energy RH. Not that bad.

dmaster out.

out of 7 packs I pulled 2 absol prime, 1 celebi prime, 1 yanmega prime.

Absol is kind of neat but I doubt he'll be used anywhere.

Why is this unstuck? Oh well, I bought on of those unofficial 3 Packs things at Target, in the LA pack there was a RH Mespirt, and in the Unseen Forces there was a Suicune Star. Nothing good in the RR pack, but can't complain.

Getting back into the game and decided to buy 2 packs of HS and 6 packs of Undaunted.

From the 2 packs of HS I pulled a Shining Gyrados and Blissey Prime.

From the 6 packs of Undaunted I pulled an Espeon Prime and a Slowking Prime.

Time to get my collector mojo back on!

2 DCE
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Typhlosion PRIME
1 MooMoo Milk

4 HGSS packs at a local K-Mart.
After starting TCG and buying some theme decks to figure out what i want to play I still havent decided on anything, =\
Also have currently given up buying TR boosters since I still havent pulled any PRIMES and/or playable cards

[EDIT]
so I go back to K-Mart to buy the last HGSS, which was 3 and I pulled:

1 RH Shuckle (the turtle of DOOM) off the 1st pack
1 Feraligatr PRIME and a water energy off the 2nd pack &
Lugia LEGEND top and another Pokemon Collector off the last pack

I may never buy any other HGSS packs besides the base. Thinking of getting their HGSS combo packs and try to sell the other non HGSS booster.
Im weird and only wanna stay HGSS on..

so i woke up today another year older. yay birthdays
my roomate and i decided to go to our local pathmark because the store was closing and there was 40% off everything

so he got me two packs of TM
and i got a 3 hgss and a hgss blister

pulled:
2 bottom halves of lugia legend (anyone want to trade for the top ^_^)
DCE
ALPH Four
+ some other rhs stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back