I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Today at leauge I decided to get 1 call pack and I pulled an error Houndour the text for its jump on attack and the text for the effect of jump on is also reverse holo plus the set number is a little distorted.

I bought the 3 pack with the Raichu and pulled
Raichu
PL:RH Grotle, Dialga G
RR:Vibrava, RH Spheal, Gallade E4
RR:RH TM G-101 with Damage Porter, Surfing Pikachu (Never pulled a secret rare other than a shiny so YAY.

i opend two blister packs and i got a scizor prime in one and the other i got gengar prime.

Reason why i luv HS Triumphant:

from my very first triumphant pack i won from a competition, i pulled the bottom half of Darkrai&Creeslia LEGEND.

Heres what I got when I went to target yester and got one of those unofficial 3 pack things (mine had 2 SV and 1 AR)

worst to best: 1 shiny ponyta AR, porygon-Z G AR, 1 mankey SV, 1 raticate G SV, 1 cyrus's initiative SV, 1 RH metagross SV, 1 sandslash SV, 1 dragonite FB SV and 1 BLAZIKEN FB LV.X SV!!!

I love getting cards at target!!

I'm buying a Snivy tin tonight. I better be posting in this thread rather than the "rubbish" one lol.

I bought three packs of triumphant and the only good thing I got was Seeker and a Rescue Energy. -_-

Got 2 Call Booster Packs and got a Shiny Palkia! The 3rd shiny I have!
1st. Star Rayquaza
2nd The shiny Entie

I bought a HGSS pack last week (second to last the store had) and got a Typhlosion prime.
My friend bought the one after mine (the last pack) and got a steelix prime.
this week I bought another HGSS as well as a SV pack. I got a donphan prime and a garchomp C lv. X :D

for those being the only packs my friend and I have bought in the past month, I'd say it's been pretty awesome haha

I don't know if this is where I would post this... but I bought a CoL Box of Illusions Pack and it came with this giant Zoroark Holo Card. My question is... is this thing worth anything? Will people pay/trade for this or is it trash food? Picture Below..

Giant Zoroark

ThirdEye said:
I don't know if this is where I would post this... but I bought a CoL Box of Illusions Pack and it came with this giant Zoroark Holo Card. My question is... is this thing worth anything? Will people pay/trade for this or is it trash food? Picture Below..

Giant Zoroark

I would trade for it.

Bought 2 TR packs: RH ditto, Wailord. Machamp Prime, Machamp
RR: Aggron

Dark Sonic J said:
Bought 2 TR packs: RH ditto, Wailord. Machamp Prime, Machamp
RR: Aggron

Why does everyone get awesome cards in packs?... Lol...

And also I pull a Lucario from an Unleashed pack, I think it was pretty cool.

hey guys, i just started with pokemon and i bought a heartgold soulsilver booster pack, and i pulled out a shiny lugia legend piece.
its so cool!

cant wait to get some more juicy pulls

ms.hotsauce said:
hey guys, i just started with pokemon and i bought a heartgold soulsilver booster pack, and i pulled out a shiny lugia legend piece.
its so cool!

cant wait to get some more juicy pulls

Yeah, Lugia Legend is a high, high value card, keep that in good care! Also, try to get the other half and stuff.

1 pack of platinum

RH BTS
Hitmonchan ultra rare reprint
mightyena
honchkrow G
pokedex handy

i think thats like the best pulls of my life from just ONE pack. from the TM blisters
anyone get a better pull in just 1 pack?

No. Bought the Last TR pack at league:... Bottom Half of DCL Oh Yes
Bought CoL. RH Psychic and Typhosion.

My friend got a Col pack, and got 3 lost worlds, and a shiny Deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back