I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I only started Pokemon in '08, and my first series I properly collected was Stormfront. However, I was at this shop in '09 and I saw a single EX Deoxys pack, saw that it was only £2.50 (in the UK, that's pretty cheap for a pack) and bought it. I got a Latias Gold Star from it!

I also recently got 2 random packs of Triumphant and pulled an Absol Prime and an Alph 4! Funnily enough, at the time, I'd only opened about 16-ish packs of Triumphant and had pulled 2 Alph 4s!

Bought an Oshawott tin today. Awesome thing, if you ask me. It comes with a 'preview' pack of the upcoming Black & White set. The cards in it are: Lillipup, Patrat, Purrloin, Pidove and Sandile. They are from the BW set, not promos. The Oshawott though is a promo. (BW3) So Snivy and Tepig are BW1 and BW2. Anyways, the pulls;

from UD pack;
rev Togepi
Smeargle holo

from TP pack;
rev Magnemite
bottom half of Dialga & Palkia LEGEND!

from CL pack;
rev Jolteon
Jirachi holo

from CL pack;
shiny Groudon
Mr. Mime

So yeah, I got it from a friend actually, and I felt bad about it that he payed everything, so I gave him the Jirachi pack. After that, he got a tin as well (Tepig) and got Alph Litograph (black one). Then I bought a CL pack and got Snorlax, and traded that for a Typhlosion rare from CL.

It was a good day. :)

My first booster from 3 years ago had a shining Vaporeon... But it was only after I had traded the little guy that I figured out what it was. =(

Today was a change in luck for me. I bought a Lapras Value Pack at Target today. To no surprise to myself, it yielded absolutely nothing. I was ready to cut my losses and quit, but I decided to give it one more go (at the urging of my friend, whom I mentioned in the previous post). I bought myself a Latios three pack.

The first pack brought my first good pull: a Prime Crobat! I was extremely pleased to say the least. The second pack was pretty much nothing. As I opened the third, I noticed another foil edge. I couldn't believe it, but another Prime (Lanturn) came from the same three pack. Needless to say, I was floored! Definitely my best day so far.

It was pretty Funny. I had recieved a Rising Rivals Booster Box for my birthday! I was pumped! So i started opening it and within a couple packs i got a snorlax lv X. Alright i guess. A couple packs later i got a Flygon Lv. X better but you know what everyone wants right. Luxray Lv. X. I wasn't to bummed but i really wanted it. and i thought 2 Lv. X's was all you could get (I watched previous videos on youtube)

Well we had to leave to a couple of places before i could resume with my Booster box. I had called my dad (I was at Vacation at my gradparents house) and he said maybe you will get lucky. We got back to the house and i continued with the opening (I was pretty fusrated, because everyone was interrupting my video) and all of a sudden I pick up the card and i couldn't believe it.. It was Luxray X. I couldn't believe it!!! 3 Lv. X's I was pumped!!! I Freaked! you might have seen the video on youtube. you will laugh! click here please no commenting on how i sound stupid and skip the first two minutes!

^were there only 3 x's in your box?

I bought 2 packs of triumphant, one to give to a fellow league leader because he had dropped from cities the previous week prior to our top 4 match because he leave with his kids (and I would have had to face him in top 4), and his dropping allowed me to take 2nd, so I got a pack for him because I felt bad..

Out of his pack, he got RH Victribell..and holo victribell..and not even a good supporter/trainer XD

out of my pack I pulled a machamp prime and a seeker lol.

I still kinda felt bad but was like..lol

@Gengar_is_Pwnage:

luxchomp players don't use sunnyshore?

Yep three X's, 2 Rotom's, a pikachu and however many holos (I didn't keep track)

@ Gengar_is_Pwnage

nah, either none at all or contest hall

On topic:

at a different cities, I got 2nd..so Igot 10 packs of Tr..I was bummed about not making first..til I pulled gengar and mew prime and top of dpl from my 10 packs XD

Finally I got some good pulls :D

From 2 CoL, 2 Triumphant, and 1 Undaunted I got:

1x Lost World
1x Shiny Deoxys
1x Seeker
1x Holo Lightning Energy
1x Twins
1x Palkia / Dialga Legend Bottom
1x Mr. Mime Rare (CoL)

:D

Got a Charizard tin

1Platinum, 1 RR, 1 SV
~jirachi Holo
~Rev Honchkrow
~Cyrus Conspiracy

Got a couple more three packs from Target and hit nothing. I decided to buy a two pack and call it quits. Lo and behold, there it was.

Great Encounters Darkrai Lv X 104/106. Woohoo!! My first Lv X pull!

^ Thats pretty awesome! Too bad you can't use it if you play in tournaments! Sometimes I hate Rotation!

One time at league i decided to buy two packs of cards, from a HGSS booster box. I thought i wouldn't get anything because it there were only a couple more packs left. I was wrong i got a Blissey Prime and Red Gyradoes! I laughed because i friend of my bought 3 packs and got a holo shuckle that was the best thing he got. :D But i felt sorta bad cause he was just starting out and told me to pick the packs! :p

Thanks! I'm not a tourney player (yet) as I just started. Even so, this is the biggest pull I've had so far. I thought pulling two Primes out of three packs was the tops, but then this happened.

Crazy story on hitting those last packs. That's an incredibly lucky day. I feel for your buddy too, but man you killed it that time.

It just keeps happening. Yesterday, my buddy (Meltdown here on Pokebeach) pulled the top half of the Lugia Legend. I was surprised when he texted me to let me know.

...Then today came. We sat down on a break at work. He had bought another single pack. I jokingly told him "Hey, pull that bottom half!". He listened. In two days, he pulled both halves of the Lugia Legend card. Both halves came from single blisters. Absolutely unreal.

Had some leftover cash after grabbing a bite to eat. So i went to the card store next door and bought 2 Triumphant Packs... I pulled my 2nd Gengar Prime and my 2nd Yanmega Prime. :)

This is completely true. I bought two separate Heart Gold Soul Silver packs and pulled both halves of the Lugia Legend card. I was like what are the odds to pull them both in two packs. I bought both of them from Target.

Also pulled an Absol Prime, a Deoxys, an Arceus Fighting, and a Magnezone Prime. All within the past week. Its been an insane pull week for me. Also the first pack i opened in like 5 years i pulled a Dialga Galactic. I've only been back into pokemon tcg for about a week and a half and its been crazy good pickings.

Ihave to give props to mybuddy Psyphoon for getting me back into it.

Starter Tins and a Promo Blister: DPL Bottom, Sage's Training RH, Shiny Ho-Oh, Lucario GL. Only opened up about half so far. :p

Got a DCE and a Communication. And my second Shiny Lugia lol. That's all the good stuff I can remember.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back