I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

1 Pack at leagues. Arceus Lv. X!

1 Pack of pokemon figures at leagues. Ho-oh and Lugia!

SICK! I also traded my Ursaring prime for a Kingdra prime.

My friend got a Heartgold/Soulsilver booster box and pulled:
bottom half of lugia + ho-oh
alph lithograph
red gyarados RH + Holo
loads of holos

I gave my friend 5 packs for his B-day (3 HS- 2 HS unleashed) and he pulled both halves of Lugia ledgend the top half of Rikou Suicune Ledgend and a Ursurang prime! The worst part is I also got 5 packs that day and I decided to give those to him, but it was his B-day so what ever.

I managed back in EX R&S to get two of each Poochyena and a Mightyena EX all in one pack

dooman58 said:
1 Pack at leagues. Arceus Lv. X!

1 Pack of pokemon figures at leagues. Ho-oh and Lugia!

SICK! I also traded my Ursaring prime for a Kingdra prime.
I traded a Kingdra prime for an Ursaring prime!

Bought 2 packs of unleashed yetserday, just for lolz, didnt expect to pull anything.

Crobat prime and Steelix Prime (My 5th -_-; ), roserade, torkoal, and some other stuffz.

I bought a pack of Holon Phantoms and got no reverse holo! YES! I have always been looking for this!

PikachewTofu said:
I bought a pack of Holon Phantoms and got no reverse holo! YES! I have always been looking for this!

How did that happen?

dooman58 said:
How did that happen?
I don't know! I bought like six packs of Supreme Victors and four packs of Holon Phantoms. My last pack of Holon Phantoms contained no reverse. I scanned all the cards to see if it was misplaced, but it wasn't there. But my SV packs were awesome. Two holos (Yanmega & Metagross), a Lv. X (Rayquaza), and a Shiny (Milotic)! Got all those packs from Blisters except one Holon Phantoms pack I got seperate.

It was probably because you bought a repackaged pack of Holon Phantoms. Did it have a Holon Phantoms cardboard background?

I bought two packs of HGSS in hopes of pulling a Donphan Prime and instead I pulled a Jumpluff :D.

ESP said:
It was probably because you bought a repackaged pack of Holon Phantoms. Did it have a Holon Phantoms cardboard background?

I don't know what you mean by that. I bought it at Walmart....

I bought 15 packs at the beginnin of ul not exspecting mush seeing i was just startin but i had pulled.....2 ttars primes and 2 lanturns primes

PikachewTofu said:
I don't know what you mean by that. I bought it at Walmart...

Some people open the packs, take out the things they want, then reseal the packs with the correct # of cards and a rare and sell them back to Walmart cheaply. Walmart makes a good profit when you buy them from Walmart and they don't care if the pack is resealed or not. If there's no cardboard background that identifies the pack as Holon Phantoms, it's probably a resealed pack and will rarely have anything even decent inside.

Also, this isn't much of a pull, but this is the best place to put it.

A month ago (or so), when HS Unleashed first came out, I bought 2 Rare Candy and a Tyranitar Prime with the J-Wittz coupon code and the reduced prices stop2shop.com was offering at the time. The Rare Candy were a few cents over $2 each and the Tyranitar was $5. That's a bargain. Now, Tyranitar shot up to $12 and Candy to $5. :D I win.

Today I went to target and bought two Blisters from Unleashed. My first UL pack in the blister,I get the top of Entei Raikou LEGEND!!!!

Alright so like a few days ago I was hang out with these kids i meet at Nats. One of them is selling pack out of the box they won at the tourney. I traded him a reverse Ambipom G for a pack and I pull T-Tar Prime. So then like an hour later I buy 2 more packs from him. Alph Lithograph and another T-Tar! it was sweet

A few days ago, I went to my friends house and traded one of my LV.Xs for an unopened SF pack. !Secret Rare Charizard FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back