I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Azelf Master said:
It must of been fake. It can't happen.

they werent fake. it was from a booster box. plus when the machines are putting cards in packs there can be packaging errors

i pulled out once one half of lugia and one half of ho-oh. a few hours later i pulled out the other half of lugia. the next day i bought some other packs and i found two of the other halfs of ho-oh and a other half of lugia. a few days later, after i tradet one, i pulled it out again! anoying!

I bought the Mewtwo X tin and got a Mewtwo X from one of the boosters it came with :3 A almost similar event happened were I bought the Typhlosion Prime tin and got a Feraligatr Prime. I laughed my butt off each time :)

Pulled a Shining Charizard and a Dark Feraligatr holo from ND in the same pack. Didn't know that was possible.

I bought 3 Arceus packs. In one was a Spiritomb and a RH Belt. In the other a RH Spiritomb and Belt. In the third was an Arceus X Omniscient and a Ripple Swell Arceus.

bpalmer357 said:
they werent fake. it was from a booster box. plus when the machines are putting cards in packs there can be packaging errors

I don't mean to be rude but that's one of the "pics or it didn't happen" moments.

I am opening a booster box as I "speak". I will tell you the better cards I pulled.

OH COOL!! Alph Litograph and a Jumpluff in this pack!

Huh? I got 2 Feralagatrs in the same pack?(1 holo, 1 non-holo.)

OK. I opened five packs yesterday:

EX Legend Maker: AH Geodude, Wobbuffet
Majestic Dawn: RH Sudowoodo, Aerodactyl
Rising Rivals #1: Frost Rotom, Gallade 4
Rising Rivals #2: RH Upper Energy, Nidoqueen
Unleashed: RH Jirachi, Bottom-Half Entei & Suicune Legend.

I was pretty happy with that Legend, being my first one. Ever. :]
I was very disappointed with the Legend Maker, because it's my favorite set and I pulled junk.

Okay, so we have vacation here in the Netherlands. I bought 2 packs and a tin.

pack 1; Lanturn prime
tin; Typhlosion prime
pack 2; Kingdra prime

Yeah.

ESP said:
I don't mean to be rude but that's one of the "pics or it didn't happen" moments.
How can you prove it, exactly? It's MUCH easier to fake pics than it is to fake a video.

I bought four packs of HGSS and one of Undaunted on my trip in Minnesota. I pulled Lugia Legend (Bottem), Jumpluff RH, and a Nintails Holo that I actually needed for a deck. I also bought a Raichu 2-Player Set, and the pack that came with it contained Feraligatr Prime and a Alph Lithograph. I also got Rayquaza C Lv. X and a Shiny Milotic in the same Blister Pack!

charmanzard979 said:
couple months ago did same thing
and then I traded for it within the hour haha. and poor decker bought 3 boxes and didnt get one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back