I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

oh yeah! and my friend won NM states, so I offered him a RH jumpluff for a pack from his box, and pulled red gyarados from it. Sadly, I think I got the best card in his box

My 4 prize cards from states:

Meganium Prime (Which I would soon trade for donphan)
DCE
2 or 3 PONT :D

My brother's 8 prize packs:

Feraligatr Prime
Holo Red Gyarados :)
DCE
A LOT of Trainers

After the tourney, I got a HS Poster Pack and got Amphy Prime.

Why is everyone else so lucky with HGSS boosters? :( I mean, yeah, I got Alph Lithograph in my first pack, and I've pulled the whole Ho-Oh LEGEND (which I traded for a full Lugia LEGEND) and I got a Meganium Prime in a pack my girlfriend got me. But other than those four nice pulls, I've had total crud in every booster bar the odd Trainer. This is from about 16-20 boosters.. I've not even pulled one Double Colorless yet either :( but I do have one of each of the cool-looking Energy Cards except for the Darkness one. I hope I get more luck with these packs eventually. Really need some Donphan Prime still, though I'll likely just try to trade for / buy those when I can.

In one HGSS pack, my uncommons were Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communicator, and DCE. My rare was Jumpluff.

;]

In a Celebration Tournament for HGSS, I pulled a Shiny Gyarados and a Feraligatr Prime in the same booster. yaay

I got a box of HGSS for winning States, Red Gyarados (LORDY JONES got) All the primes, bottom halves of both legends and a ninetails, best pack Donphan prime, DCE and pokemon Communication

i got a RR pack and i pulled a holo Lucario GL Holo and a Aggron Reverse Holo! :D

i bought 2 metal tins of 4 booster packs from platinum series i think.

and in my booster packs i got.

Shiny blastoise.
and holo charizard :)
and holo milotic.

but my mate got shiny heatron
non shiny palkia.
shiny grass arceus

my other mate got

shiny metagross
and holo metagross

we were arguing over who got the best deal lol. i still think me :) though that heatron is the coolest looking card i have ever seen

I got a box of Arceus for judging States and I pulled:
1 of each type of Arceus
2 Meteor Blast Arcues X
1 Salamance X
1 Tangrowth X
1 Shiny Ponyta
1 Shiny Shinx
1 Spiritomb
1 Charizard RH
and for some weird reason I pulled an Oymante and Helix Fossil in about a quarter of the packs.

Palmer said:
Wow, first page. I was able to get a Charizard* from a DF pack way back in Feb last year...
I remember when I pulled a Charizard * a year or two ago on the car ride home. At that time I didn't know that there were such things as star/shining cards, so I freaked out. One of my best TCG memories.

just bought a random HGSS Pack tonight and got Meganium Prime Holo Quagsire and Pk'mn communication and i just noticed i have pulled a DCE 2 rainbow and 2 pk'mn collector

Scored Donphy Prime today, woo! Also got a Sunflora and a couple uncommon trainers.

My best group pull happened when my friends and I bought boxes of EX unseen Forces, EX Emerald, and at the time, the newest box of D&P Majestic Dawn. We were opening packs and had pulled some amazing cards such as Suicune Gold Star, Glaceon Lv.X, and Ho-Oh EX, but as my friend revealed a corner of silver in the beginning of opening a pack of Unseen Forces we began to chant "Lugia, Lugia, Lugia" collectively. And as the 6th card of the pack was revealed we all were shocked to see the Lugia EX right before us. It was an amazing day of Pokemon, and my best pack busting experience ever.

I bought a booster of HG/SS, as did my friend. I pulled Typhlosion Prime/Pokémon Communication, he pulled Jumpluff. Not too bad, IMO.

Today I got my SoulSilver pre-ordered. :D Sadly the figures come next week so I have to wait, but thats no TCG i know.

But to make it TCG, i also got a booster pack! Inside there was a Blissey prime. A prime on the official release, awesome or not?

I got the 3 Dragon Tins (Yes, I call Zard a Dragon)....nothing good...except the Zappy reprint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back