I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

yesterday i bought a triumphant blister pack (2 triumphant, 1 platinum and porgon HGSS promo) i got a machamp prime (witch i still need 2 more of) and a bannete from the same pack!

Not so much a pull, but an awesome deal:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270660191113&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

5 Packs of Triumphant was rewarded with;

Mew Prime
Yanmega Prime
Twins
Seeker
3 Rescue Energy
Alph Lithograph

I just got a Magnezone Prime from a single booster pack, and a Gardevoir Ex for a buck!

i got 3 pack of truimphant, got mew prime, yanmega prime, and a holo, in total i got 5 rares!!!

I bought the Triumphant blister pack with Porygon (I needed it for a deck, and, amazing packs) and was rewarded with a Broken Time-Space and a Twins. Everything else was crud, but I was so happy to see a Broken Time-Space as the last card in the pack. =D

I got a HGSS Series Collection box. Pulled 3 primes. Typhlosion, Tyranitar, and electrode

I've been wanting a leafeon X for a while now, so I went a head and bought one along with 2 majestic dawn packs, just for fun. In the first pack I opened I pulled a leafeon X. :D

One more Legends Awakened pack
Reverse Delcatty
Rare Azelf

Im getting stalked by Azelf now.

I had the most epic pack-opening day today! I bought 4 Rising Rivals Blister Packs (each with 2 RR packs and 1 MD pack), 1 Suicune Tin (In Canada the packs are 1 UD,1 HS, 1 AR, and 1 SF), 1 Single AR Pack, 1 Single MD Pack, and won 1 Single TR Pack.

Noteables:

First Blister Pack:
1 Leafeon LV.X ($$$)
1 Call Energy

Second Blister Pack:
1 *OMG* LUXRAY GL LV.X!!! *OMG*
1 Wash Rotom

Third Blister Pack:
1 Porygon Z LV.X ($$$)
1 Call Energy

Fourth Blister Pack:
-Nothing Good- :(

I cannot believe my luck! In 3 Blister Packs I pulled a LV.X in each, INCLUDING LUXRAY X!!! I'm so happy with my pulls that I decided to buy a couple more packs and a Tin. Turns out it was a very good decision...

Suicune Tin:
1 Blissey Prime
1 Luxury Ball
1 Gengar SF
1 Rev Holo Magikarp SF (IT PWNS YOU)

MD Pack:

AR Pack:

TR Pack:
1 Celebi Prime

So overall I got 3 LV.X's, 2 Primes, 1 Rotom, 2 Call Energy, and 3 other notables. An amazing day since I finally pulled Luxray X (and the other LV.X's, of course...)!

~A+G

I pulled a garchomp C, a Moltres NO.149, a RH champions room, and all in a Charizard blister, best 5 bucks I have ever spent.

I went to a old near by town to see what they had in their stores and only wallmart had some stuff...picked up some random majestic dawn packs and an arceus tin. Only notable was a reverse holo mewtwo(md). I was kinda upset, and wanted to get another arceus tin(3 arceus, 1 la, 1 rr, and 1 pop 9) and sent my bro in to get one. He came back and we opened it in the car, nothing until the last pack, rising rivals. I open it and see a glint of shiny. I kinda stare at the corner for a second and brace myself for crap...
luxray gl lv x!

We started yelling in the car and people in the parking lot stared at us kinda funny for a while.

My friend bought three TR packs, and pulled a mew prime, machamp prime, and Dialga Palkia legend half. I got two tins and didn't pull any primes, Lv.X's, or legends.

I bought three more blister packs of Triumphant (I needed the Porygons) and had some pretty good pulls:

Gengar Prime (my second! o_O)
x2 Twins
Poke` Turn
Junk Arm
(rev.) Bronzong G
x2 Manetric (1 rev.)
Crobat G (three extras now!)

And how come everyone is telling stories about pulling Luxray GL Lv.X's? How come I couldn't have had that luck about three months ago? >:X

@ Decmaster lol i bought over 10 rising rivals blister packs (not all at the same time) and didnt get a single lv.x i have the worst luck ever with rising rivals!

Just got a steelix prime, Tyranitar prime, 2 crobat primes and 2 Kingdra primes plus 10 unleashed rares off ebay for $18 shipped

I bought 8 triumphant boosters today. I didn't pull any primes :|. The only notable things I got were 2 seekers, 2 twins, a junk arm, and a black belt.

With the 4 packs I got a cities I got a Gengar prime 1 seeker 2 junk arms 1 RH, 1 twins and a black belt

I just bought one of the collector tins with Typhlosion Prime from Game. Other then the Prime I think these 4 boosters may qualify for the "Best 4 boosters I've opened at any one time" award

1: Secret Wonders, Reverse Holo Charizard and Xatu
2: Platinum, Reverse Holo Empoleon and Shaymin lvX (the one which adds 40hp to each grass pokemon)
3: HGSS, Meganium Prime (Just need Ampharos now) and Pichu
4: HGSS, Probably the worst of the 4 but I got an Arcanine

So needless to say I'm very tempted to go and buy a platinum box now (having only really focused on cards from HGSS onwards before now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back