I NEED MAJOR HELP

[ImpulseRayquaza]

turned into butterfly man
I joined PokeCollectors a loooong time ago, and my only computer that I was logged into was infected with Trojan Horse BADLY, and we have to buy a new computer. I forgot my password, and the only things I have my passwords to are Pokebeach forums and chatroom. I lost my e-mail account and I can't make a new account. How can I fix this?

How about you just fix that trojan horse problem?
Honestly that doesn't sound relevant to the problem at hand at all.
And why can't you just make a new email?
Seriously any of us could make an email for you.

Heres a tutorial:
Go to a website called google.
Google is an online search engine.
You're probably wondering "How to I get to this "google" website?
It's simple! Go to the text that reads "http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=50844", delete it, and type in google.com
no, not .net, or even .org.
Click gmail on the top right,
click register, and do everything else.
If you need more detail, just ask.

I'm confused. Your e-mail got hacked and you want it back, or you lost your password to the forums and need to change it? Everybody else seems to get what you're talking about but I'm a tad lost.

Why can't you make another e-mail? Parent rule? Your old e-mail was too important to you?

Porygon said:
I'm confused. Your e-mail got hacked and you want it back, or you lost your password to the forums and need to change it? Everybody else seems to get what you're talking about but I'm a tad lost.

Why can't you make another e-mail? Parent rule? Your old e-mail was too important to you?

He said something on there being legality issues with a 2nd e-mail.

1)Do they have some chat room or something, and tell the mods.

2)Just make a new acc and be a total new person :p

3)Go trade somewhere else.

The best should be the first one.

The Power of Three said:
Porygon said:

He said something on there being legality issues with a 2nd e-mail.

ImpulseRayquaza, if the reason for not being able to create a second e-mail account is indeed a legality issue, then listen to my advice.

Just don't care about that and make a second e-mail. It's not illegal lol. I've got like 15 e-mail adresses (can't remember half of them but that's besides the point :p)

Just create a new e-mail, and create a new account on the forum, i'm sure the admin(s) would understand your reasons for making a new account.

Are you comfortavle saying the legal problem? Making 2 e-mails isn't illegal. (I have multiple).

There's some website where you can make as many as you want. Fake ones too. ;] I'm overall confused, but it's obvious you need your computer fixed with that Trojan.

dmaster out.

THERE IS NO LEGALITY ISSUES
I CAN NOT FIX THE COMPUTER. TROJAN HORSE MULTIPLIED LIKE CRAZY
The website doesn't have a chatroom.
I was trying to make a new account, and I couldn't because I DIDNT HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS

dmaster, what website is that...and would the emails work?

Why can't you make a new E-mail Acc? It made no sense that you can't make a new account. ==

Because I can barely ever get on the computer. The on ethat I am typing on is my m om's computer, and this is a 10-minute turn...

[ImpulseRayquaza] said:
dmaster, what website is that...and would the emails work?

I can't remember, someone posted it in a thread. It's fake emails though. :F

dmaster out.

Back