I Heard That If You Buy.....

LilSilver209

Aspiring Trainer
I heard a rumor about that if you buy a Japanese Pokemon DP box, that box comes with all Lv.Xs in the set and at least one copy of every card. He also said "Thats why Jap cards and Lv.Xs are cheaper than English cards." Is all of that true? If it is I might just buy a IFDS box instead of a LA box. :p

Please Answer My Question! =]

RE: I Heard That If You Buy...

not true

even though they do have a higher lv.x/box ratio, you certainly dont get every single one

taylor45 ya he might of just got realy lucky then, thanks T45! =]

Anybody Else!?

yeah... but they CERTAINLY have two things:

higher lv. X/box ratio
lower Trainer/Box ratio

Thanks for the advice guys! =]

One fact that I think is realy truse is Jap cards cheaper than Eng cards! ;)

Anybody Else!?

you don't get all the lv x s in the box, sometimes you have to buy the half decks too.
like in dp5 I got all the Lv xs in 2 boxes. Minus Mewtwo and Glisgor.
in IFDS I got 3 Boxes and I'm still missing a Dusknoir.

homeofmew thanks a lot now I realy know the person who pulled all the Lv.Xs in the set is The Biggest Luck Sack!

Anybody Else!?

I never heard of this happening before unless it is a fake set or something. I don't think that happens though.:)

I'm not sure it's possible. I know some sellers that open up multiple boxes of these every week... the other person may be pulling your leg.

It sounds fake though. I don't think it is supposed to happen. It may have just been a mistake or glitch on the order they filled on what goes where. Everything has a code they are supposed to follow. Somebody or someone messed up.:)

I have heard rare cases of getting one of each LV x, but only when someone bought both boxes of the split set.

Ya thats why I posted a thread about this because I think its way to good to be true!

Thanks for the advice people! =]

Anybody Else!?

I've never heard something like that. Either he's super lucky, or just trying to make you jealous.

Rocket0777 I think he is super lucky, I think I should make him pick the next box that I will buy! :p

Anybody Else!? =]

I think that what your friend meant is DP4 and DP5, the set was split into two mini-sets. Let's take for example DP5 which was split into Moon hunting and Night dashing. The moon hunting booster box came with all 3 different LV.X and the Night dashing came with the other 3 LV.x. So in a way, you did get all the LV.x (all 3 different, no double) in that specific set. But if we are talking about the whole set, which normally we do (eg. DP5: Moon hunting/Night dashing) in order to get the whole set of LV.X (all 6 of them ), you need to buy two boxes, one of each of the half set.
HOWEVER, starting from DP6, they stopped doing the half set thing, and you will not be getting 3 different LV.X in one box. The reprinted charizard and the shining pokemon count as a LV.X. So you will probably get 2 LV.x+ one shining, or 2 LV.x + one charizard, or 3 LV.x, or just 2 LV.x if you're really unlucky lol.

I hope that helps and wasn't too confusing lol

tobehanabi that helped a whole lot and I think he was talking abot how he pulled the 3 Lv.Xs Night Dashing or Moon Hunting! =]

Anybody Else!? =]

i got 1 copy of each lv x in a box.
but not true about the 1 card thing, i didnt get a single sceptile from my 2 ifitds boxes.
it changes in dp5, ive hurt people getting 3 copies of one and the same lv x card and in ifitds u only get 1-2 lv xes depending on how much shiny pokemon u got in the box...kinda confusing right...?

btw, i got 3 different lv xes in both my dp5 boxes, 6 different ones from the 2 sets.

Back