• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I have cardz? Just stop by. Want: Pikachu M LV.X

What deck should I use for states?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a birthday suprise pikachu!!

awsome_umbreon said:
no I didnt.
yes you did.

I asked you if you would do those cards i wanted for the shaymin carrying case and the giratina deckbox.

RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a birthday suprise pikachu!

$40! o_0

That is way to much, I will pass!

RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a birthday suprise pikachu!

Could you CML for your Azelf and Mesprit MT?

What do you want for them, seriously?

PMed you!

RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a birthday suprise pikachu!!

hi i still want leaf xs and the raichu x what do u want for rai and how much for leaf i could do both for 65

i would kinda onlyy like to sell one per person.... unless you can convince me... (not in the bribe kinda way!)

also....

UPDATE: JUST PULLED A uXIE LV.X!! AND GOT aN ELECTIVIRE lv.x (electivire is not 4 trade though, sorry!:()

I said:
$40! o_0

That is way to much, I will pass!

it was only a question ur supposed to bargain!!;)

Ardoptres said:
awsome_umbreon said:
no I didnt.
yes you did.

I asked you if you would do those cards I wanted for the shaymin carrying case and the giratina deckbox.

maybe... ill think about it..:D

grim15 said:
Would u trade a leafeon x for gliscor x?

no sorry.:(

Collector Don said:
Could you CML for your Azelf and Mesprit MT?

i like latias star!!:D

darkmelonboy19 said:
check my list for garchomp lv.x

nothing sorry...:(

RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a brand new *mint* uxie lv.x!

cml for leafeon lv x plz

RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a brand new *mint* uxie lv.x!

CML for Uxie LvX.

skipped me AGAIN.
I'll trade BIG for the 2 leafeons FYI
WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?@?!R3ewpfkaw :p

I won't trade it for the Azelf and Mesprit, though. Would you trade it for your Gyarados*?

If there's anything else you want for the Mesprit and Azelf, LMK.

cml for IFIDS Dusknoir and Shaymin

RE: MT.M00N.. we have a brand new magnezone lv.x!! and a brand new *mint* uxie lv.x!!

its cool so i would like 1 leaf x plzzz and can u find somthin for rai x

I`m interest in your raichu l. x check may list

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40899

So did you think about it?

how much for 2 leaf x?

NIRVANA said:
I`m interest in your raichu l. x check may list

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40899

sorry nothing

Back