• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hydreigon NV, Zoroark DE, Darkrai EX

dbgoldberg323

TCG Professor, League Owner
3-2-3 Hydreigon NV
3-3x Zoroark (2x Dark Rush, 1x Foul Play)
2x Darkrai EX

3x N
3x PONT
3x Cheren
3x Pokémon Catcher
3x Pokémon Communication
2x Ultra Ball
3x Junk Arm
4x Dark Claw
4x Dark Patch

4x {C}{C}
4x Special {D}
6x Basic {D}

Hydreigon might be slow to set up without Eelektrik, but he's still pretty cool and I want to give him a try. No one looses energy for retreating thanks to Darkrai EX so they can easily shake off special conditions (except for asleep/paralyzed) and switch for free when necessary. With a Claw and one special dark, Hydreigon is doing 90 to their active and 40 to two benched Pokémon. Darkrai can do 120 to an active with a Claw and one special dark plus 30 to a benched Pokémon. Zoroark DE can act as an outrage-equivalent (I've done some CRAZY damage with him before), and Zoroark B&W can either search for something I need or use the defending Pokémon's attacks as needed.

Any thoughts?

You really miss rare candy and you have too less basics for zoroark to do max damage.
-2 dark claw (you need space and 4 is too much)
-3 cheren (juniper is better in this deck to discard dark energies)
-3 pokemon communication
-1-1-1 hydreigon ( take too much space
- 1 catcher
- 1 special dark ( is't dark parchable)

+ 3 juniper ( to discard dark energies)
+ 2 rare candy
+ 2-2 weavile (claw snag. They have always free retreat and very good disruption)
+ 1 super rod
+ 1 dark energy
+ 2 dual ball/ collector

I hope this helpes

Back