• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hydreigon NV, Zoroark DE, Darkrai EX

dbgoldberg323

TCG Professor, League Owner
3-2-3 Hydreigon NV
3-3x Zoroark (2x Dark Rush, 1x Foul Play)
2x Darkrai EX

3x N
3x PONT
3x Cheren
3x Pokémon Catcher
3x Pokémon Communication
2x Ultra Ball
3x Junk Arm
4x Dark Claw
4x Dark Patch

4x {C}{C}
4x Special {D}
6x Basic {D}

Hydreigon might be slow to set up without Eelektrik, but he's still pretty cool and I want to give him a try. No one looses energy for retreating thanks to Darkrai EX so they can easily shake off special conditions (except for asleep/paralyzed) and switch for free when necessary. With a Claw and one special dark, Hydreigon is doing 90 to their active and 40 to two benched Pokémon. Darkrai can do 120 to an active with a Claw and one special dark plus 30 to a benched Pokémon. Zoroark DE can act as an outrage-equivalent (I've done some CRAZY damage with him before), and Zoroark B&W can either search for something I need or use the defending Pokémon's attacks as needed.

Any thoughts?

Izergis

Aspiring Trainer
You really miss rare candy and you have too less basics for zoroark to do max damage.
-2 dark claw (you need space and 4 is too much)
-3 cheren (juniper is better in this deck to discard dark energies)
-3 pokemon communication
-1-1-1 hydreigon ( take too much space
- 1 catcher
- 1 special dark ( is't dark parchable)

+ 3 juniper ( to discard dark energies)
+ 2 rare candy
+ 2-2 weavile (claw snag. They have always free retreat and very good disruption)
+ 1 super rod
+ 1 dark energy
+ 2 dual ball/ collector

I hope this helpes